Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What's Girls Want in Melbourne?

What's Girls Want in Melbourne?

Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:22 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question What's Girls Want in Melbourne?

Hi,

What girls' want/like in Melbourne? They like dressing, money or ????

Any expereinces?

Cheers,

Last edited by smurtaza; Nov 7th 2007 at 5:25 am.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:21 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of
Default Re: What's Girls Want in Melbourne?

Originally Posted by smurtaza
Hi,

Any expereinces?

Cheers,

Don't girls want pretty much the same the world over?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:25 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
and if someone needs to ask ... they haven't got it
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:28 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: What's Girls Want in Melbourne?

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
Can you please explain a bit about Melbourne girls?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:34 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

er, no sorry but I have wonderful insight into girls from Lancashire!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Thats down and to the right from UK.
znaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to all

I think I can help explain girls to you.

Girls like chocolate, convertible cars and diamonds. They also like to be told how pretty and intelligent they are.

They like to be bought things, although you're often better off just giving them money.

Girls know what men want.

Hope that helps.

Z
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

and most prefer men that aren't married
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by znaylor1974
I think I can help explain girls to you.

Girls like chocolate, convertible cars and diamonds. They also like to be told how pretty and intelligent they are.

They like to be bought things, although you're often better off just giving them money.

Girls know what men want.

Hope that helps.

Z
You'd so luck out with me Hate chocolate, not a fan of convertibles. Not a fan of being told how "pretty" I am - patronising duh! and don't ever give me money. It's lazy Mind you, it's a fair while since I could be called a girl
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Ali Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really nice

well me and shazmac totally agree with zach and wendy, so r u a man who will by us things??

and i especially like CHOCHOLATE - YUMMMMMMMMY
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

charb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant future

I am a Melbourne girl/lady/woman etc etc!

What I want right now, is for my OH to awaken from his drunken state & hold a decent conversation with me.... My chances are slim to none... & if he did wake up, there would be no decent conversation with me anyway - more like the toilet... aaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!! Since when did 'a couple of drinks' mean 'to get totally sh!tfaced'' ?????????!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charb
I am a Melbourne girl/lady/woman etc etc!

What I want right now, is for my OH to awaken from his drunken state & hold a decent conversation with me.... My chances are slim to none... & if he did wake up, there would be no decent conversation with me anyway - more like the toilet... aaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!! Since when did 'a couple of drinks' mean 'to get totally sh!tfaced'' ?????????!!!!!!!!!!

Did I post this

Oh, no. I'm not in Melbourne - phew!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:43 pm
NO, we're GOING there....

gorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nice

Hi,

Any expereinces?

Cheers,
I'll be a Melbourne bird soon (can't bring myself to lie and call myself girl!!) and I'm NOT a chocolate lover.
Buy me dinner, starter, main & cheese board. I do love flowers, so, load's of those please!
Diamond's go down VERY well...........
Tell me how slim I look, a few "you look nice tonight"s will be nice.
You can give me money to buy clothes, I won't be offended!
All of the above gratefully received: please call 009889154637 (HEHE)
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

charb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Wendy
Did I post this

Oh, no. I'm not in Melbourne - phew!
lol!

What winds me up the most - is that he is fine today, no hangover, no headache etc... Now if that were me... I'd be in bed all bloody day!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by charb
lol!

What winds me up the most - is that he is fine today, no hangover, no headache etc... Now if that were me... I'd be in bed all bloody day!

Don't you just hate that!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

I'm lucky. I've always been able to work out what woman want. They pick up on this too. But I am neither a wanker or a metrosexual and proud of it.

I worked it out at a very young age(!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.