Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

what is your fav, flavour ice cream?

what is your fav, flavour ice cream?

Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:28 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Question what is your fav, flavour ice cream?

mine is

cherry garcia

whats yours?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:29 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what is your fav, flavour ice cream?

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
mine is

cherry garcia

whats yours?
chocolate fudge brownie
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:31 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Rum and Raisin

Or Clotted Cream Ice-Cream with Absinthe dripped over it
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Ben and Jerrys Chew Chew Caramel ohhhh yum.

Im a bit of an ice cream snob - cant do cheap stuff.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:34 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Cold Rock at Hillarys do a Baileys Ice cream. mmmmmm
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:35 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
lead me to it
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:39 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by northernbird
you've just reminded me!

quite a while back before OH and the KIds, my housemates and i were having a barbie. so i went out and got the food and i brought myself a tub of Haggendaz Baileys ice-cream - didnt have much money so it was a special treat for myself.

end of the barbie someone found it! I was really pissed off as i had to share it then! i knew the others were going out in a couple of days time and i wanted that time (and ice cream) to myself.:curse:
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:11 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Rum and Raisin
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:13 pm
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

will you all look at me like i'm insane if I say I prefer sorbet?

Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
will you all look at me like i'm insane if I say I prefer sorbet?

i love lemon sorbet , its by far my fave but if i had to pick an ice cream i would say ben and jerrys phish food flavour..yum yum
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:17 pm
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gina and danny
i love lemon sorbet , its by far my fave but if i had to pick an ice cream i would say ben and jerrys phish food flavour..yum yum
yeah sorbet rocks - way less calories too
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

jenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nice

ben and jerry's chocolate therapy.... or else, if bought from italy it must be a mix between chocolate and fruit forest.....hmmmmmm yummy
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:57 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

[quote=Weirdstone;5527924]Rum and Raisin

OW yes Run & raisin

Anyone had one of those 99s with split icecream one side red the other white on a cone with a flake and a few copped nuts or sprinkles, and a drizzel of jucie,

you Know off the icecream van, ??
Old Nov 8th 2007, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

Italian or home made, one scoop of mocha, one scoop of coffee and one scoop of chocolate ( dark if possible) Heaven!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
mine is

cherry garcia

whats yours?
I'm not big on Icecream but do like B&J's Cherry Garcia myself

It's difficult to get hold of though hey?

Lau x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.