Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What would make someone a no go zone?

What would make someone a no go zone?

Old Feb 15th 2014, 6:27 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would make someone a no go zone?

Originally Posted by Kelli28
I love how it's all the women that have posted on this thread, the blokes just aren't that fussy!
See, men have a problem.

Early on they are told "don't put your dick in crazy". The hassle, the pain, the sheer hair rending insanity just isn't worth it - no matter how good she looks or how much fun she seems.

However, by about 25, most men have realised that ALL women are crazy. It might take some longer to show it, it might manifest in different ways; but it's much more the rule than the exception.

So, in any situation, it's much more a case of damage limitation and ducking the insanity than it is avoiding it entirely.

Makes sense to just go for the big tits - at least you KNOW what you're getting.

Old Feb 15th 2014, 6:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
He said he probably loves you too, but asked if you're the tall one with short hair, the hot one in the dress or the one with the gimpy knee drinking beer.
I'm hot? I was more than pleasantly surprised by R, he's lovely.

I think I agree with Dreamy's list but would add if he were into highly illegal activities.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 6:52 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

I'd also avoid someone with rotten teeth,

And someone stupid or cruel.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:49 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm doing well so far
Old Feb 15th 2014, 10:05 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: What would make someone a no go zone?

Originally Posted by brissybee
I'm going with alcoholism.
Good luck, let me know how that works out for you.

Old Feb 15th 2014, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissybee
Given that the media often suggests otherwise, I think it's interesting that answers in the fat or poor thread show some people aren't worried by obesity or bankruptcy in a life partner.

So... what would it take to put a potential life partner in the "no go zone"?

What would you definitely avoid?
I'm pretty easy going, however:

If I was on date, at dinner and maybe in a nice restaurant and during the conversation she said 'brought' instead of 'bought, I think I'd bury my fork straight into her head.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 10:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kelli28
I love how it's all the women that have posted on this thread, the blokes just aren't that fussy!

I used to have a set of rules that I used out drinking when I was younger and wouldn't even speak to anyone if they were

1. Wearing a checked shirt.
2. Wearing trainers.
3. Had an earring

And if they past that test a few immediately got kicked to the side if they asked if I wanted a half!
The main thing I require is low maintaince. High maintainence women and I just don't work.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 10:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
See, men have a problem.

Early on they are told "don't put your dick in crazy". The hassle, the pain, the sheer hair rending insanity just isn't worth it - no matter how good she looks or how much fun she seems.

However, by about 25, most men have realised that ALL women are crazy. It might take some longer to show it, it might manifest in different ways; but it's much more the rule than the exception.

So, in any situation, it's much more a case of damage limitation and ducking the insanity than it is avoiding it entirely.

Makes sense to just go for the big tits - at least you KNOW what you're getting.

My mate has a theory similar to this. He once said that all he wanted was a trophy wife. Blonde and big tits. He got it too and made her sign a pre-nuptual. (He is minted)

She's damn high maintainence and hard work though. With the pre-nupt in place I'm not sure why he hasn't walked. Perhaps its the 3 kids.
Old Feb 16th 2014, 3:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

All these no go areas....
I've always been attracted to women who just function...
and have manners and a good education, showing itself in the ability to have a conversation, get on in life etc.

It's often readily apparent when someone is nice, any issues or hangups are to be expected; it's how they deal with them that's important.
Old Feb 16th 2014, 3:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
See, men have a problem.

To be honest most women have issues because of the way men treat them. I reckon men are not what they used to be: lazy, metrosexual, nerdy and geeky or try to be a player.
I come from a very traditional background and we seem to be losing a lot of values....perhaps a cliche.

It's amazing how manners and basic decency count for a lot for both men and women.
Old Feb 16th 2014, 4:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone that shows signs of being narcissistic.

So that'll be just about everyone that takes 'posed' selfies.

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Feb 16th 2014 at 4:22 am.
Old Feb 16th 2014, 4:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

Bad hygiene
Bad teeth
Dirty house
Obese - in the true sense of being obese
No empathy
A god botherer
Uneducated
Someone too nice ie always trying to please and saying yes all the time - a walk over
A small penis
Foreskin!!
Old Feb 16th 2014, 4:47 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hebe
Bad hygiene
Bad teeth
Dirty house
Obese - in the true sense of being obese
No empathy
A god botherer
Uneducated
Someone too nice ie always trying to please and saying yes all the time - a walk over
A small penis
Foreskin!!

Really?
Old Feb 16th 2014, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Women who believe they need to find the stereotypical bloke from the romcoms. That's easy to pull off. Knowing how to do it every ******* day is not.

But I think the biggest turn off is being desperate which they usually follow up with my first point.

Also, not as big a deal, but women who have a favourite side of face. That's probably quite a lot of women. I guess they think people don't notice every single picture they are in, they are hiding some deformity they believe is hanging off their face.
Old Feb 16th 2014, 4:52 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Accents!!! Yes I know a Scottish accent isn't for everyone either. Certain accents are a real turn off for me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.