what the use

Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:42 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default what the use

of having a remote controle...

you spend more time walking round the house looking foir the bleedin things..

im gonna invent a tele that comes to where your sitting and you can turn it over,and one that can serve you beer ,and massage ya feet..

bloody hell this is the 21st century..

Last edited by aston man; Nov 11th 2007 at 12:45 pm.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:44 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what the use

forgot the 's...
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:46 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

I don;t let the kids run off with ours Ast

so i can always find them
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sam
I don;t let the kids run off with ours Ast

so i can always find them
i can see mine ,its right by the tele..
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:51 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

You lazy git!!!

Get up and get it!!!!!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:54 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sam
You lazy git!!!

Get up and get it!!!!!
i just bleedin hate it when my mrs has gone to bed...

jeezus ,ill have to leave the tele on all night now,

ill wake up in the morning with a right head on me now
Old Nov 11th 2007, 1:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
of having a remote controle...

you spend more time walking round the house looking foir the bleedin things..

im gonna invent a tele that comes to where your sitting and you can turn it over,and one that can serve you beer ,and massage ya feet..

bloody hell this is the 21st century..
Its awful but I can't resist telling this one. the Bloke has a remote control permanently in his hand, I think its grafted in there as a kind of sixth finger. The nice Campfireslaying couple came round yesterday to pick me up to go to the meet. Bloke had nodded off on the couch, clutching his remote, Pearl Harbour blaring on the TV, so I stood at the door saying "See you later then dear" loudly to the comatose body. He swivled round, pointed the remote at me, and frantically pressed the buttons muttering "Where did the film go"
I said loudly "I don't work by remote" to which his response was "oh its you I thought the TV was broken!" and he collapsed back into his coma!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 2:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Its awful but I can't resist telling this one. the Bloke has a remote control permanently in his hand, I think its grafted in there as a kind of sixth finger. The nice Campfireslaying couple came round yesterday to pick me up to go to the meet. Bloke had nodded off on the couch, clutching his remote, Pearl Harbour blaring on the TV, so I stood at the door saying "See you later then dear" loudly to the comatose body. He swivled round, pointed the remote at me, and frantically pressed the buttons muttering "Where did the film go"
I said loudly "I don't work by remote" to which his response was "oh its you I thought the TV was broken!" and he collapsed back into his coma!
I thought all men came with a remote control attached !!!!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Santos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I thought all men came with a remote control attached !!!!

Old Nov 11th 2007, 3:05 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Could have been worse,he could have had his hand down the front of his pants trying to change the channels in his sleep.Well that would have been my excuse if caught