Reload this Page >

We have a mothercare voucher

We have a mothercare voucher

Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:15 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We have a mothercare voucher

NOT

I can't believe how really stupid my husband is sometimes.

I was looking for a present for our little one on line to give at xmas from us.
He's obsessed with In the Night Garden, and why wouldn't he be cause when you have to ask for any of the toys you end up sounding like some complete headcase, with the makka pakka's, upsey daisy, igglepiggle's, ninky nonk and pinky ponk the haa hoo's - need I go on?

Hubby shouts - we have a mothercare voucher and i told the woman the code on the phone, she was obnoxiously rude to me saying it was an offer an that I wasn't entitled to the discount. Phoned back to complain about her to management, half way through this conversation I look at the voucher, my bloody stupid husband had given me the code for Early Learning Centre OMG.
Yesterday when he gave me the number to ring our kids school he swapped 2 digits round and I ended up ringing some blokes house who definately had nothing to do with the school.

I just asked him about the zoo we went to near Melbourne and he said he didn't know and now i've just told him he reckoned he knew all the time.

He must be having a mid life crisis.

Jenjenxx
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We have a mothercare voucher

So is he stupid or are you stupid for still relying on him for stuff like that Does sound like a numpty though
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:55 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Men!!! bloody useless at times
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:58 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Jen , this will make you laugh ,,, today i got up & put odd socks on .

Whats all that about

Mental
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:07 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Dyslexia.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Dyslexia.
Must be indeed, he said I was sure it said Mothercare on it......
Does this look like Mothercare to you

EARLY LEARNING CENTRE.

A bit later after I wrote this we went to put my little one down for his nap
and hubby volunteered to change his nappy and then he dressed him put his shoes on and reached for his coat.
I just stared at him and asked him if this was his mid life crisis or should I expect to act like this after I turn 31 and he twigged what he'd done.

If he did this alot i'd say maybe I was stupid for listening to him but he's normally alot more together than this.

No comment about the socks. (WEIRDO)
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:42 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenJen
Must be indeed, he said I was sure it said Mothercare on it......
Does this look like Mothercare to you

EARLY LEARNING CENTRE.

A bit later after I wrote this we went to put my little one down for his nap
and hubby volunteered to change his nappy and then he dressed him put his shoes on and reached for his coat.
I just stared at him and asked him if this was his mid life crisis or should I expect to act like this after I turn 31 and he twigged what he'd done.

If he did this alot i'd say maybe I was stupid for listening to him but he's normally alot more together than this.

No comment about the socks. (WEIRDO)
Jen he is seriously stressed its time for a baby sitter and a night out
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by asher
Jen he is seriously stressed its time for a baby sitter and a night out
You volunteering? I'll pay for your train ticket.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:14 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Go easy on him Jen.
In my house it's me that does things like that