Washing Powder

Old Oct 3rd 2009, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Washing Powder

We use OMO sensitive over here but i still really miss Fairy non Bio....how sad is that!
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

we bought a huge bottle of liquid Tide for our front loader from Costco.
That smells just as it should on the clothes and so far has not caused any allergic reactions (which some others do).

For delicious fabric conditioner, we buy 5 L containers from Hammersley Direct- brilliant products but not many outlets around.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 5:31 am
BE Forum Addict

HelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond repute

Hi - I bought a new front loading washing machine at the beginning of the year and wasn't too happy with its performance. I tried 3 different powders, including Omo and Omo Sensitive. The Miele man explained that the washing powders here are different, especially those for front loaders, even if they have the same name as those in the UK. Apparently there's less of the active ingredient stuff. I'd always been happy with Bio-Zet for the old top loader, so managed to track down a big tub of the version for front loaders at Big W.

I have never liked the fabric softeners here and for some reason they smelt even worse in the new machine, so I went to one of the British shops here and they've got 3 varieties of Lenor and also Comfort and another one. I've bought it at the Joondalup shop and they've also got it at Floreat for $1 less. I use less than it says on the label and it lasts longer. The clothes smell great. For stains, I've found Sard great for soaking and in the machine (not formulated for front loaders, so don't need to put in much) for unmentionable stains. Fiesta's not too bad either. The hard Sard soap is good for pre-treatment of an ink stain or similar. I don't know how kids in Perth get so dirty when there's no mud, but they seem to know how.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aus2be
Am I the only one that doesn't like the Aussie washing powder and softner??? I have bought UK washing powder and prefer the lasting clean smell on the clothes. Which I found wasn't there with Aussie washing powder
I for one have never been into perfumed clothes, extra powders, fabric softeners and the like and we do quite well with what we can buy here.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 7:06 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Washing Powder

BioZet and Sard soap are the way to go.

Old Oct 4th 2009, 1:37 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
BioZet and Sard soap are the way to go.

...Where do they get these names from?
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:17 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

What a stupid thread ..wingeing for the sake of wingeing.....mm
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mr mover
What a stupid thread ..wingeing for the sake of wingeing.....mm
How about a thread about those complete b'stards of the migration process... the useless winkers who make every move a nightmare... you know... removalists (what a stupid bloody name for them that is)
Old Oct 5th 2009, 12:19 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
How about a thread about those complete b'stards of the migration process... the useless winkers who make every move a nightmare... you know... removalists (what a stupid bloody name for them that is)
Prehaps you would like to move your self, i guess that would be too hard for a little green man with a stupid name............ prehaps we should be called furniture renovators........have a bad move did we.............mm
Old Oct 5th 2009, 12:22 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Prehaps you would like to move your self, i guess that would be too hard for a little green man with a stupid name............ prehaps we should be called furniture renovators........have a bad move did we.............mm
Having a domestic are we boys?

Carry on - this is fun!
Old Oct 5th 2009, 12:26 am
Account Closed

Laughing at your own 'jokes' again... really does make you look a bit of a muppet you know.

"bad move". No not really, just wondering why you feel the need to come on and accuse everybody of whinging... again. It's a loop you seem to be stuck in.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 12:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Having a domestic are we boys?

Carry on - this is fun!
Just another thread hijack in progress... move along... nothing to see here.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 12:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by desperatehousewife
We use OMO sensitive over here but i still really miss Fairy non Bio....how sad is that!
Does putting a box of OMO on the kitchen window sill still signal to the world that the "Old Man is Out" and the lady of the house is excepting 'visitors'?
Old Oct 5th 2009, 1:00 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Does putting a box of OMO on the kitchen window sill still signal to the world that the "Old Man is Out" and the lady of the house is excepting 'visitors'?
Na, it's a homophobic northener warning his pals that the wife's mobile hairdresser is in again.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 1:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

In our household most certainly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.