sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
i'll have a hot chocolate with a dash of baileys please. Im freezing up north
Mandy
yep pretty chilly here as well - right by the sea
Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassycat
Not cos of me I hope

No your ok
just lots of arguing earlier on its been strange
Mandy
Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

No your ok
just lots of arguing earlier on its been strange
Mandy

what have i missed then - or am i just oblivious to it
Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

what have i missed then - or am i just oblivious to it

I think yesterday there was a row between some regulars on BE which got out of hand as other people got dragged in

Was probably over nothing but has caused a few people to feel down.
i only got the tail end of it.

Best to be oblivious to i think
Mandy
Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:52 pm
Account Closed

I think yesterday there was a row between some regulars on BE which got out of hand as other people got dragged in

Was probably over nothing but has caused a few people to feel down.
i only got the tail end of it.

Best to be oblivious to i think
Mandy
Oh Dear

Shame when that happens - people all have different opinions and sometimes they voice them a little too loudly perhaps

At the end of the day most of us our on here for the same reason - to head away from where we are - suppose people get stressed and take thing to heart

Dont take it to heart
Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:52 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

luckliy i headed to the ladies before leaving, other wise i would not have seen you .

So how are things ?
BE has been going weired just recently
Mandy
sorry was just making a cuppa hmmm its very quiet isnt it

I'm ok just plodding on with house sale cant wait to book flights and shippers

how's the little un?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh Dear

Shame when that happens - people all have different opinions and sometimes they voice them a little too loudly perhaps

At the end of the day most of us our on here for the same reason - to head away from where we are - suppose people get stressed and take thing to heart

Dont take it to heart

i try not to.
any way im going to have to go i just came on to have a break from my studies.
Ive got another hour before the kids come back so must crack on.

see ya later
Mandy
Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:55 pm
Account Closed

i try not to.
any way im going to have to go i just came on to have a break from my studies.
Ive got another hour before the kids come back so must crack on.

see ya later
Mandy
see ya
Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by possoms
sorry was just making a cuppa hmmm its very quiet isnt it

I'm ok just plodding on with house sale cant wait to book flights and shippers

how's the little un?

Back to school (thank god) he is back to being his cheeky self again

Speak later Kay, gotta get back to the books
Mandy
Old Nov 8th 2006, 1:00 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Back to school (thank god) he is back to being his cheeky self again

Speak later Kay, gotta get back to the books
Mandy
okey doke I am also supposed to be doing an online computer course, better show willing its so friggin boring though
Old Nov 8th 2006, 1:08 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon all,anything happening ??
Old Nov 8th 2006, 1:26 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, this thread has got way too big and for some people is taking ages to load so I'm going to close it and open a new one.

............ before I do, I have been noticing some unsavoury comments from a day or two ago in this thread, comments that I also know have spilled over into other threads and other BE forums. Please remember that this site was created as a support system for those of us living abroad and and those yet to make the move. If you don't like someone please do not get into arguments with them on the forum, it's not fair to the other members of this site who don't want to become involved.

I also do not want to see any more private messages, (in part or in whole) posted in the main forum. If you are unsure of what is or is not allowed please refer to the site rules .

And remember, we have all made the life changing decision to move to a different country so let's start supporting each other instead of criticizing each other.

Many thanks

Sue