UK lecturer now working in Blockbusters

Old Feb 11th 2006, 10:49 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK lecturer now working in Blockbusters

Can I have a pee please Bob.

(old blockbusters joke. sorry )
Old Feb 11th 2006, 11:32 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: UK lecturer now working in Blockbusters

Originally Posted by Pennyhen2
Doesn't that say it all!!!!!!!
That is amazing............I know they do the whole Internet/online rental thing now but this all new!

Do you get to travel much or is it one Lecturer per store etc?

R.
Old Feb 11th 2006, 11:47 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
Can you get me Cinderella man for a 1 night hire please?
Old Feb 11th 2006, 11:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Hutch
That's nothing - last night I went into the Ming Wah chinese and was served by Stephen Hawking PHD.

Again,
Old Feb 11th 2006, 11:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by spalen
There's a man works down my chip shop swears he's Elvis.

i got to rate this thread because its the best laugh ive had in ages
Old Feb 11th 2006, 12:52 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

actually it would be interesting to start a thread to see if anyone's better off after the move to Australia..
Old Feb 11th 2006, 1:24 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: UK lecturer now working in Blockbusters

Originally Posted by walla1
actually it would be interesting to start a thread to see if anyone's better off after the move to Australia..
I will be far enough away from the mother-in-law so thats a start!

R.
Old Feb 11th 2006, 2:13 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carruss

R.
well, if that's built into the equation I'm a millionaire.
Old Feb 11th 2006, 9:56 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I moved from a very well paid job to becoming a student again and reskilling in a low paid industry quite on purpose.

There is no price that you can put on your personal job satisfaction and the quality of life that you lead. Working like a dog to accumulate the next flash car, holidays, bigger house and all the crap that goes along with the UK rat race lost its appeal.

Since chucking that all in I simply could not be any happier! I really can see the appeal of working in Blockbusters compared to the hectic life I led in the UK...
Old Feb 11th 2006, 10:32 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Centurion
Actually I moved from a very well paid job to becoming a student again and reskilling in a low paid industry quite on purpose.

There is no price that you can put on your personal job satisfaction and the quality of life that you lead. Working like a dog to accumulate the next flash car, holidays, bigger house and all the crap that goes along with the UK rat race lost its appeal.

Since chucking that all in I simply could not be any happier! I really can see the appeal of working in Blockbusters compared to the hectic life I led in the UK...
Word.
Old Feb 12th 2006, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carruss

R.
amen to that, brother sorry, sister

Last edited by don544; Feb 12th 2006 at 5:37 am. Reason: just checked bio