Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Donald
84.62%
Hillary
15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Old May 4th 2017, 7:50 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Originally Posted by Beoz
The Hilary post mortem is in.

Hillary Clinton joins the 'Trump resistance' - BBC News

Wait for it.

"I lost because I am a women"

If that makes you feel better Hil, its all yours.
I think you mean 'woman' but that's ok. You've managed to pick one sentence that is actually probably correct in some part. But that's not exactly why she said she lost is it? Nice try though.

Apart from anything else, what do you expect the losing candidate to say? Whoever it is is hardly going to say 'my policies were shit, the other guy was amazing and talented and I lost to the better candidate' are they? Especially when that's not true.
Old May 4th 2017, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I think you mean 'woman' but that's ok. You've managed to pick one sentence that is actually probably correct in some part. But that's not exactly why she said she lost is it? Nice try though.

Apart from anything else, what do you expect the losing candidate to say? Whoever it is is hardly going to say 'my policies were shit, the other guy was amazing and talented and I lost to the better candidate' are they? Especially when that's not true.
Well she could just be honest.

"I couldn't beat Donald Trump. That's embarrassing. I must have been really shit"
Old May 4th 2017, 9:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

"I couldn't beat Donald Trump. That's embarrassing. I must have been really shit"
She's a politician, they're not known for their honesty especially in situations like this. She's not wrong about the Comey fit up though was she? Not that it matters, it's done and dusted and that's political life, no one should turn their back on anyone.
Old May 4th 2017, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

She's a politician, they're not known for their honesty especially in situations like this. She's not wrong about the Comey fit up though was she? Not that it matters, it's done and dusted and that's political life, no one should turn their back on anyone.
Best to know these things. Comey did us all a favour.

Shame she has to bring the woman piece into the picture. Poor form and not true.
Old May 4th 2017, 10:07 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

She could try losing with a bit of grace with her head held high, that would've been the adult thing to do.

That's the crux of it, you have to be especially shit to lose to Trump let's face it. Unable to face up to the fact that it's her own fault, a recurring theme there
Old May 4th 2017, 10:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
She could try losing with a bit of grace with her head held high, that would've been the adult thing to do.

That's the crux of it, you have to be especially shit to lose to Trump let's face it. Unable to face up to the fact that it's her own fault, a recurring theme there
According to that article she did admit mistakes and shortfalls etc. Just playing devils advocate here because I neither know nor do I give a toss, was the interview broadcast live or was it just a journalist writing and editing to suit a brief? Was she asked a question in such a way that the way she replied was easily manipulated?
Old May 5th 2017, 12:18 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

According to that article she did admit mistakes and shortfalls etc. Just playing devils advocate here because I neither know nor do I give a toss, was the interview broadcast live or was it just a journalist writing and editing to suit a brief? Was she asked a question in such a way that the way she replied was easily manipulated?
I watched it, and she out and out says sexism played a part in her loss. She doesn't seem to mention that she questioned the mindset of a woman who didn't vote for another woman out of sexual solidarity though. She just comes across as a poor loser to be honest. I'm not sure what happened to dignity.
Old May 5th 2017, 1:07 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
I watched it, and she out and out says sexism played a part in her loss. She doesn't seem to mention that she questioned the mindset of a woman who didn't vote for another woman out of sexual solidarity though. She just comes across as a poor loser to be honest. I'm not sure what happened to dignity.
Yeah finally saw it this morning. Stupid woman. As to her dignity, I think that went out the window when she didn't walk away from her husband years back.
Old Jun 2nd 2017, 5:09 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome news out of Washington this morning that the Donald is going to pull the US out of Paris. As man-made global warming is not happening, this is hugely significant - Trump is giving the US a competitive edge while the rest of us are hampering our economic growth. It is ridiculous then that Australia is staying in - looks like we'll have to find out the hard way

Onya Trumpie!
Old Jun 14th 2017, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

"Trump is making Europe more liberal":

Since he came to power there have been elections in Austria, Netherlands, France and UK.

Austria had 2 elections after the results of the 1st were annulled. The liberal Van der Bellen narrowly beat the right wing Freedom Party's Hofer in the 1st election (50.3% vs 49.7%); Hofer cited Trump as his inspiration and in the 2nd election Van der Bellen won by 8%.

Netherlands - Trump loving Wilders was at 22% of the poll when Trump was elected, only got 13% of the vote in the election.

France - Trump praised Le Pen and vice versa. Macron won 66-34, a wider landslide than the polls predicted.

UK - UKIP 13% of the vote previous election, 2% this time. A lot of UKIP voters voted Conservative and still they lost their working majority. May has expressed guarded support for Trump (over Democrats) - poisoned chalice again! Trump criticised London mayor Sadiq Khan - yes, the Tories lost seats in London even in constituencies such as Kensington.

In Germany, since Trump was elected the popularity of Merkel who was criticised by Trump has increased and tongue in cheek, her advisors have credited the 'Trump factor' for her rise in popularity. Trump pulling out of Paris has further strengthened that.
Old Jul 2nd 2017, 5:44 pm
Banned

007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute

Trump hits CNN-headed man
Very dignified, very statesman-like.
Personally I'm waiting for the one where he pushes the big-red-button on his desk and the planet blows-up - Uproarious one!!
Oh, what a hero you have there USA.
Old Jul 2nd 2017, 10:57 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Good grief.
Old Jul 3rd 2017, 12:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by BEVS
Good grief.
Good to have some dignity and charm in the WH. Oh wait.... Well at least he's getting things done. Oh wait...
Old Jul 3rd 2017, 1:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I like it how Trump is exposing certain media outlets, Guardian, CNN, NY Times, for the snakes they really are. Fair play to Trump, he's attempting to run his own media, rather than owning one.

He does need some lessons on using the media though.
Old Jul 3rd 2017, 5:57 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Good to have some dignity and charm in the WH. Oh wait.... Well at least he's getting things done. Oh wait...
A number of people are suggesting that not only is he a narcissist and a pyschopath, he's also well on the way to dementia, with somewhat textbook characteristics. Personally I just think he's a c.......

He does however tend to highlight those people that shouldn't be allowed scissors though. Anyone still cheering him on after what he's done really need to be put on the same funny farm as himself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.