Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Donald
84.62%
Hillary
15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Old Aug 15th 2017, 7:06 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Originally Posted by Beoz
Congratulations. You have just announced the first bad thing of his time as president (in bold) and even that's debatable (depends which news outlet you follow) baaaaaa

I am still beating you 8 good things to 1 bad thing.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Most of your eight, as I said, are nothing to do with the current Administration. But you keep muttering fake news if that helps you.
Old Aug 15th 2017, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Most of your eight, as I said, are nothing to do with the current Administration. But you keep muttering fake news if that helps you.
Not true. If Trump was such a disaster for his country most of the 8 would have gone the other way. He has had 9 months to screw it up.
Old Aug 16th 2017, 2:27 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Care to give some examples. How about:

1. The roaring economy
2. The soaring stock market
3. Unemployment down
4. Jobs creation up
5. Housing economy boom
6. Regulation stripping (even far left rags like this one) Under Trump, regulation slows to a crawl
7. Manufacturing up
8. Illegal Immigration down (if you want to believe far left and shallow publications like the BBC, who base the numbers apprehensions on the US border then more fool you). Here have another left wing rag. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.e6ae7be48699

At the end of the day, love him or loath him, left wing hot air just doesn't cut it again.
You writing the words "The roaring economy" and those other made-up phrases, does not make them true. Sorry, chum. I'd go into further depth on the subject, but since all you've done is typed in some half-arsed list of bullet points there doesn't seem much point. I realise you're used to the fiction that the alt-reich rags spew out, but the reality is far different than the Russian Twitter bots would have you believe.

In other news, wasn't it awesome when Trump endorsed a white neo-nazi terrorist murdering an American citizen in broad daylight! You must be so proud of him!
Old Aug 16th 2017, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
You writing the words "The roaring economy" and those other made-up phrases, does not make them true. Sorry, chum. I'd go into further depth on the subject, but since all you've done is typed in some half-arsed list of bullet points there doesn't seem much point. I realise you're used to the fiction that the alt-reich rags spew out, but the reality is far different than the Russian Twitter bots would have you believe.

In other news, wasn't it awesome when Trump endorsed a white neo-nazi terrorist murdering an American citizen in broad daylight! You must be so proud of him!
A very poor comeback. Appaulling. No fact whatsoever.

Then to finish off calling me racist (where did that come from?)

So typically left wing. All names and no substance.

Please try harder.
Old Aug 17th 2017, 12:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

A very poor comeback. Appaulling. No fact whatsoever.

Then to finish off calling me racist (where did that come from?)

So typically left wing. All names and no substance.

Please try harder.
Thought it rather apt myself. I mean there comes a point where argument/discussion becomes somewhat futile with a totally rusted on neoconservative, that sees nothing wrong with a system that has placed the world in the predicament it finds itself.
Old Aug 17th 2017, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Thought it rather apt myself. I mean there comes a point where argument/discussion becomes somewhat futile with a totally rusted on neoconservative, that sees nothing wrong with a system that has placed the world in the predicament it finds itself.
I thought you went a lived in a tent somewhere in the outback. Was the free heathcare too much of a lure to pass up?
Old Aug 17th 2017, 11:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Art of the Deal co-author predicts Donald Trump is about to resign

He said: “Trump must be isolated. Resistance every day. The end is near but must keep pressure high.”

He added: “The end game is on: Trump goes down or we do. He will blow up the world to prove he matters. We must stand up in opposition every day".

Cookoo cookoo
Old Aug 17th 2017, 11:53 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Cookoo cookoo
You don't think trump would bomb N Korea to maintain his position and make himself 'count'?

The boy can't even reliably decry nazis, with all of advisors telling him to do so.

Just hope there is someone there with enough balls to stop him when he tries to order it. Or that putin tells him "no".
Old Aug 18th 2017, 1:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by GarryP
You don't think trump would bomb N Korea to maintain his position and make himself 'count'?

The boy can't even reliably decry nazis, with all of advisors telling him to do so.

Just hope there is someone there with enough balls to stop him when he tries to order it. Or that putin tells him "no".
What do you think it would take for Trump to bomb N Korea?
Old Aug 18th 2017, 1:47 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

What do you think it would take for Trump to bomb N Korea?
Mueller firing up the arrest warrants. Or Thursday. Whichever comes first.
Old Aug 18th 2017, 4:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by GarryP
Mueller firing up the arrest warrants. Or Thursday. Whichever comes first.
I shall remember that come Thursday
Old Aug 18th 2017, 6:27 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Art of the Deal co-author predicts Donald Trump is about to resign

He said: “Trump must be isolated. Resistance every day. The end is near but must keep pressure high.”

He added: “The end game is on: Trump goes down or we do. He will blow up the world to prove he matters. We must stand up in opposition every day".

Cookoo cookoo
Serious question Beoz - is English your second language?
Old Aug 18th 2017, 8:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Serious question Beoz - is English your second language?
OzTennis is back.
Old Aug 18th 2017, 8:20 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

OzTennis is back.
Should I take that to be a no then.

Sorry, I guess I'm old school too when it comes to spelling and such, although we are all human and all make mistakes at times. I must say though that that was a very unusual spelling of cuckoo and deliberate too since it was repeated.
Old Aug 18th 2017, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Should I take that to be a no then.

Sorry, I guess I'm old school too when it comes to spelling and such, although we are all human and all make mistakes at times. I must say though that that was a very unusual spelling of cuckoo and deliberate too since it was repeated.
At times I was able to pull OzTennis up on his spelling so watch out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.