Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Donald
84.62%
Hillary
15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Old Jul 6th 2017, 12:45 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Originally Posted by Beoz
At least unemployment is heading in the right direction. Did your piece mention that?
Here's how the jobs market has been going, if you want to know

I'd suggest it's nothing to shout about.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 8:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
Here's how the jobs market has been going, if you want to know

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...smarketbbc.png

I'd suggest it's nothing to shout about.
Its doing this.

And if you want to compare it to previous presidents, its like this.

Old Jul 6th 2017, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
I also , maybe for different reasons, agree the Democrats , as well as the Republicans should stop trying to appeal to the "center". I would like to see an election between say Sanders and Paul, on the issues and providing clear competing visions - the status quo hasn't been working for some time.
Agree. And that will probably be Trumps greatest legacy.
Old Jul 7th 2017, 1:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Bev got her answer. Read the post then then the link.

If you didn't like the answer, it doesn't mean you can keep asking for the one you like.
It's behind a paywall and I'm not turning off my ad blocker. This is why people ask for detailed facts not links.
Old Jul 7th 2017, 1:17 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

And if you want to compare it to previous presidents, its like this.

http://static2.businessinsider.com/i...ent-claims.jpg
As if the first 100 days is even relevant as a comparison! Well, it does show no change in initial unemployment claims since the day he took over from Obama.
Old Jul 7th 2017, 1:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Like Garry can copy and paste from any old left wing rag, you can also do the same.
I don't get this at all. Yes. I can look at all the assortment of the preferred links you guys post up. I can & do of course read anything , anywhere about anything , anywhere from a huge variety of sources . However I was asking you for your thoughts and opinions. Attempting to engage with you.

Originally Posted by Boez
As for your questions, firstly I am no Trump supporter but given the 2 horse race, he was and is cleary better than Hil.

We might find Trump hits the nuke button, most left wingers are hoping for that, but we also might find that Trump blows the political landscape out of the water. He is not conventional, he is not from a political background, he doesn't play by the rules. This in my opinion is great going forward for the future of politics.

He will no doubt make some bad decisions along with way, but he will also make some good ones. Is building a wall along one of the most porous, drug riddled borders on earth really a bad thing?
Interesting & a good piece of writing which clearly states your opinion.

It didn't actually answer my initial question to you where I asked what results you felt DTrump and admin had so far achieved for his nation and the world , which was your claim, but lets move on.

I would like to ask you for your opinion of Trump's stance on the Paris Climate Change Accord. Good move for the world or bad move for the world?

Focus on the purpose of the wall itself, not something CNN wants you to believe.
Is this comment for me? If so it is rather off the mark with regard to my reading and viewing habits. Also my thought processes.

I am actually wanting to hear what you think as you seem someone that honestly seems to feel that the world with the present USA admin is moving forward in a good direction . I have taken on board that you think this change will make a shift in the political global status quo . I am not sure where you stand on this shift for all people , nations + the environment of the one world that we all share .
Old Jul 7th 2017, 2:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by bcworld
As if the first 100 days is even relevant as a comparison! Well, it does show no change in initial unemployment claims since the day he took over from Obama.
There you go. He can't be all bad can he now?
Old Jul 7th 2017, 2:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BEVS
I don't get this at all. Yes. I can look at all the assortment of the preferred links you guys post up. I can & do of course read anything , anywhere about anything , anywhere from a huge variety of sources . However I was asking you for your thoughts and opinions. Attempting to engage with you.

Interesting & a good piece of writing which clearly states your opinion.

It didn't actually answer my initial question to you where I asked what results you felt DTrump and admin had so far achieved for his nation and the world , which was your claim, but lets move on.

I would like to ask you for your opinion of Trump's stance on the Paris Climate Change Accord. Good move for the world or bad move for the world?

Is this comment for me? If so it is rather off the mark with regard to my reading and viewing habits. Also my thought processes.

I am actually wanting to hear what you think as you seem someone that honestly seems to feel that the world with the present USA admin is moving forward in a good direction . I have taken on board that you think this change will make a shift in the political global status quo . I am not sure where you stand on this shift for all people , nations + the environment of the one world that we all share .
I did not say its moving forward in the right direction. That is too black and white of a statement to give it any depth.

You are asking about environmental issues now. That's a massive topic. So in brief, (another air polluting flight to catch) it depends on what your opinion is on the environment. Given I am just about to catch a flight for the 5th time this week with 3 to go, I am hardly one promoting clean energy use here.
Old Aug 12th 2017, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Very quiet on here.

So, Everyone happy with DT so far? 🤣
Old Aug 12th 2017, 7:29 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Very quiet on here.

So, Everyone happy with DT so far? 🤣
I think it's got to the stage where you either recognise how much of a dangerous disaster area trump is, or your off with the fairies and no amount of debate is going to bring you back down to earth.

Anyone else expecting trump to declare war on/bomb/nuke someone before the handcuffs can lock?
Old Aug 12th 2017, 9:28 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Very quiet on here.

So, Everyone happy with DT so far? � ����
Very happy

Imagine what a cluster f**k the world would be if Hillary had got in

Old Aug 12th 2017, 9:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Very happy

Imagine what a cluster f**k the world would be if Hillary had got in

Old Aug 12th 2017, 10:51 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

The semi detached adjoining mine was sold and I had a short chat when the new owner moved in. He said he supported Liverpool FC, which bought a smile to my Liverpool fan's heart.

Unfortunately, he's turned into a complete nightmare. He has a huge arsenal of weapons that he proudly displays in the window of his front room. He uses his front garden as a toilet and his back garden as a rubbish dump. The blowflies and their maggots have invaded my home. The whole area stinks. My street has become a no-go area, I'm embarrassed to tell people where I live. Anyone who objects to his actions is met with brandished weapons and torrents of irrational abuse. The local Police and Council freely admit that he is a risk to lives and health, yet he's permitted to carry on.

But I'm happy! Imagine the cluster f*** if he'd been a Manchester United supporter

I'm happy to admit that Zulu's non sequitur beats mine hands down.
Old Aug 12th 2017, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Hillary did rip into Trump during the campaign for being "too friendly" towards North Korea.
Old Aug 12th 2017, 6:09 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carcajou
Well, Hillary did rip into Trump during the campaign for being "too friendly" towards North Korea.
Nope, Zulu still wins. You'll have to share second prize with me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.