Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Donald
84.62%
Hillary
15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Old Jul 6th 2017, 6:42 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Trumpmare is happening... Who will win?

Originally Posted by Beoz
Correct. On a plane. No internet. But of course, left wingers will use the absence for any reason. Its how they roll.

Like Garry can copy and paste from any old left wing rag, you can also do the same. The trick is cutting through the crap to find a bit of balance. Try this. Its not all roses and nor should it be but it ties in some good with some bad.

TRUMP'S FIRST 100 DAYS: How they compare with Obama, Bush, Clinton - Business Insider

As for your questions, firstly I am no Trump supporter but given the 2 horse race, he was and is cleary better than Hil.

We might find Trump hits the nuke button, most left wingers are hoping for that, but we also might find that Trump blows the political landscape out of the water. He is not conventional, he is not from a political background, he doesn't play by the rules. This in my opinion is great going forward for the future of politics.

He will no doubt make some bad decisions along with way, but he will also make some good ones. Is building a wall along one of the most porous, drug riddled borders on earth really a bad thing? Really ... is it? Focus on the purpose of the wall itself, not something CNN wants you to believe.
Ironic that a plane needs a left wing and a right wing to function correctly. If both your wings are on the right we'll just fly round in circles. Irony is awesome. Personally I think The Don is on the money wrt China http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...rea/ar-BBDNMNE

Last edited by scrubbedexpat098; Jul 6th 2017 at 6:44 am.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
Ironic that a plane needs a left wing and a right wing to function correctly. If both your wings are on the right we'll just fly round in circles. Irony is awesome. Personally I think The Don is on the money wrt China Trump: 'So much for China working with us' on North Korea
Strange one that. What's North Korea really done wrong and what's it going to do without provocation?
Old Jul 6th 2017, 7:22 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Strange one that. What's North Korea really done wrong and what's it going to do without provocation?
Their missiles are going further and further. Intercontinental nuclear capability in the hands of a mad dictator with a bad haircut is bound to be concerning. This is genius by the way, just saying.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 7:40 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Correct. On a plane. No internet. But of course, left wingers will use the absence for any reason. Its how they roll.
BEVS "What has he and his admin done to 'get results' ?" - 12:16pm
Beoz "He makes some other claims. Feel free to look into them. I have not." - 1:10pm

And yet you could post, nearly an hour after the initial question, with a non answer.

I guess that's how far right types roll....

Like Garry can copy and paste from any old left wing rag,
I posted from trustworthy, recognised, centralist and right wing news outlets, which have credibility, whereas ....

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-first-100-days-how-compare-obama-bush-clinton-2017-4/#more-laws-fewer-words-1
BI accepts submissions from anyone, with any kind of bias, and little in the way of fact checking. Maybe you should write something for them, some of your deep and meaningful words of wisdom? Here you go ...

Contributors FAQ - Business Insider

As for your questions, firstly I am no Trump supporter

but given the 2 horse race, he was and is cleary better than Hil.
Not even in the most delusional mind

We might find Trump hits the nuke button, most left wingers are hoping for that, but we also might find that Trump blows the political landscape out of the water. He is not conventional, he is not from a political background, he doesn't play by the rules. This in my opinion is great going forward for the future of politics.
He's a corrupt, incompetent, narcissist, walking disaster area. In my opinion even YOU would be better, that's how bad he is. He's recognised as one of the biggest threats to peace in the world today, mainly because he's easy to manipulate and reacts to people and situations without thought, preparation, or understanding.

It's got to the stage where people are hoping the military have cut him out of the real decision making process.

He will no doubt make some bad decisions along with way, but he will also make some good ones.
The only good decision seems to be one made by mistake - appointing James Mattis to secretary of defence. It's thought he saw the sobriquet "Mad Dog" (created by the press) and thought he would be suitably war hungry. As it is he appears to be sane, and running around trying to fix up relationships that trump has been screwing up.

Everything else, total disaster area and monumental screwup in the process of fostering corruption.

Is building a wall along one of the most porous, drug riddled borders on earth really a bad thing? Really ... is it? Focus on the purpose of the wall itself, not something CNN wants you to believe.
The wall's dead zed. Mainly because congress won't pay for it. Of course the whole thing of him saying "Mexico will pay" accompanied by racist taunts has been quietly forgotten by his cheerleaders like you. And the reason there's no money is because it won't work.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
BEVS "What has he and his admin done to 'get results' ?" - 12:16pm
Beoz "He makes some other claims. Feel free to look into them. I have not." - 1:10pm

And yet you could post, nearly an hour after the initial question, with a non answer.

I guess that's how far right types roll....
You aren't making sense tiger. You've been caught out again using incorrect evidence as some type of win. That's how the loonies roll

I posted from trustworthy, recognised, centralist and right wing news outlets, which have credibility, whereas ....

BI accepts submissions from anyone, with any kind of bias, and little in the way of fact checking. Maybe you should write something for them, some of your deep and meaningful words of wisdom? Here you go ...

Contributors FAQ - Business Insider

Give me a break. You never post anything that is neutral in any way shape or form. You go googling for stuff that suits your far left agenda.

At least I gave you a neutral article demonstrating the good and bad. You don't have the balls to do such a thing. It might just trip up your agenda

Not even in the most delusional mind

He's a corrupt, incompetent, narcissist, walking disaster area. In my opinion even YOU would be better, that's how bad he is. He's recognised as one of the biggest threats to peace in the world today, mainly because he's easy to manipulate and reacts to people and situations without thought, preparation, or understanding.

It's got to the stage where people are hoping the military have cut him out of the real decision making process.

The only good decision seems to be one made by mistake - appointing James Mattis to secretary of defence. It's thought he saw the sobriquet "Mad Dog" (created by the press) and thought he would be suitably war hungry. As it is he appears to be sane, and running around trying to fix up relationships that trump has been screwing up.

Everything else, total disaster area and monumental screwup in the process of fostering corruption.
Name calling with no depth .... typical.

The wall's dead zed. Mainly because congress won't pay for it. Of course the whole thing of him saying "Mexico will pay" accompanied by racist taunts has been quietly forgotten by his cheerleaders like you. And the reason there's no money is because it won't work.
That's shame. It would have been one hell of an engineering feat, creating lots of jobs in the process.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 8:12 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

You aren't making sense tiger. You've been caught out again using incorrect evidence as some type of win. That's how the loonies roll
Evidence that proves you wrong isn't 'incorrect' - no matter how much you might like to think that.

Give me a break. You never post anything that is neutral in any way shape or form. You go googling for stuff that suits your far left agenda.
OK, here you go, free shot. You find where I have suggested that the workers should own the means of production and I'll say I'm left wing.

And if you can't find it, you apologise for your continually claims of left wing, without any substantiation, and against what you have been told patiently many times before.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 10:04 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It would appear no one can give BEVS a detailed factual answer. It would appear then that tbe fake news is appearing as much from Trump himself as from the media.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
It would appear no one can give BEVS a detailed factual answer. It would appear then that tbe fake news is appearing as much from Trump himself as from the media.
Bev got her answer. Read the post then then the link.

If you didn't like the answer, it doesn't mean you can keep asking for the one you like.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 10:36 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
It would appear no one can give BEVS a detailed factual answer.
Sure they can, here's one for the first 100 days:

Donald Trump's boasts about accomplishments in office ring hollow | PolitiFact

it goes through the elements one by one, checking them out.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Evidence that proves you wrong isn't 'incorrect' - no matter how much you might like to think that.

OK, here you go, free shot. You find where I have suggested that the workers should own the means of production and I'll say I'm left wing.

And if you can't find it, you apologise for your continually claims of left wing, without any substantiation, and against what you have been told patiently many times before.
Ah here we go. The old trick .... send someone down the dark alley for a mugging.

Garry, you aren't always the smartest in the room.

But if you want to change topics and talk about the workers owning the means of production, mate, I am all for that.

More workers, more staff, who feel compelled to take ownership in there own place of employment, share holding, and the like, bring it on. I am in.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sure they can, here's one for the first 100 days:

Donald Trump's boasts about accomplishments in office ring hollow | PolitiFact

it goes through the elements one by one, checking them out.
I already gave you one, full of good full of bad.

It clearly did not suit your agenda so you hit google for one that did.

This is so easy and so much fun.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 11:14 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

But if you want to change topics and talk about the workers owning the means of production, mate, I am all for that.
The very fact that you think that is changing topics when you keep claiming the world and its dog are "left wing scum" - kind of points out your problem.

I already gave you one, full of good full of bad.
As was clearly pointed out, your link was a non-credible blog piece.

I actually think my bullet points were very fair on the 'achievements' of trump, but politifact is certainly a credible precis, etc. compared to his claims.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The very fact that you think that is changing topics when you keep claiming the world and its dog are "left wing scum" - kind of points out your problem.

As was clearly pointed out, your link was a non-credible blog piece.

I actually think my bullet points were very fair on the 'achievements' of trump, but politifact is certainly a credible precis, etc. compared to his claims.
At least unemployment is heading in the right direction. Did your piece mention that?

If it didn't, its not credible.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I agree there is a lot more they could be doing. Remember I pointed out they were lite right, cousins to the tories. Of course they could do better - by not being so right wing.

However, it's false equivalence to say they are the left part of some political spectrum, balanced with the GOP. They are the acceptable face of right wing politics, the GOP is just plain antisocial, incompetent, loony extreme right face of corrupt politics.

And the important part is that they are a cancer that has to be cut out. You can't fix that, you can't work with that, it's never going to be rectified - it needs to go.
I know you like the phrase "false equivalence" but a bit hard to find the opinions expression reflect an objective definition of what is left or extreme right. All I said is by American standards whether historical or current the Democrat party is considered to be to the left. And I think few commentators would consider the whole Republican party to be the extreme right- let alone honestly believe either party isn't tainted by the corruption of the current fund-raising rules, or that every Republican is incompetent. Your use of such extreme labels and your past comments of Republicans as "vermin", with respect, doesn't seem to indicate a very objective open minded approach to objective analysis.

As far as loony both sides have some loony positions, listening to Nancy Pelosi alone makes one wonder if here shouldn't be some level of qualifications necessary before someone is allowed into Congress. I mean really , how could anyone be so opposed to having border control and support people breaking federal law ?

However I have to agree with you that on the policies concerning medical care it seems most Republicans have a rather loony ideologically-driven approach that is beyond comprehension, that they can actually believe ( or say) replacing the admittedly flawed Obamacare with something offering less medical care is an improvement

I also , maybe for different reasons, agree the Democrats , as well as the Republicans should stop trying to appeal to the "center". I would like to see an election between say Sanders and Paul, on the issues and providing clear competing visions - the status quo hasn't been working for some time. Term limits wouldn't hurt either ! Or requiring Congresmen and Senators to be banned from having and medical insurance for 6 months- we would see fast movement on rational medical care very quickly in that scenario !
Old Jul 6th 2017, 12:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Like Garry can copy and paste from any old left wing rag, you can also do the same. The trick is cutting through the crap to find a bit of balance. Try this. Its not all roses and nor should it be but it ties in some good with some bad.

TRUMP'S FIRST 100 DAYS: How they compare with Obama, Bush, Clinton - Business Insider

As for your questions, firstly I am no Trump supporter but given the 2 horse race, he was and is cleary better than Hil.

He will no doubt make some bad decisions along with way, but he will also make some good ones. Is building a wall along one of the most porous, drug riddled borders on earth really a bad thing? Really ... is it? Focus on the purpose of the wall itself, not something CNN wants you to believe.
The whole political discourse and both parties at ridiculous, maybe strict term limits are needed. You are quite correct the purpose of the wall being the issue. It is beyond absurd that with all the resources America has it lacks the political willpower to control its own border- It is not just drugs flowing north, but also guns flowing south. And while it seems clear that the Democrats appear to be logically in favor of the current border situation , the current fault clearly in Republican hands : there is a Republican President, Congress and Senate. America put a man on the moon, yet cant control its own border.

Just like medical care- the ultimate cause fo the problem is out of control medical costs. Instead the focus is on premiums- and now the majority of Republicans seem hell-bent on reducing the availability of medical care to citizens.

It is really a world gone mad with collective idiocy.

Like having fast food establishments in a "war" zone !

U.S. bases in Afghanistan closing Burger King and other fast food joints

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.