TRADE UNIONS..hmmm

Old Dec 13th 2017, 11:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRADE UNIONS..hmmm

Originally Posted by Beoz
You mean criminals. That's what tax evaders are. Those who don't do their tax in accordance of the law. You tried to suggest Chevron fell into this category but were severly misinformed about their taxation situation.

Are you referring to living standards? For most they are increasing. For those living in past glories, failing to move with the times, you will find it a rude awakening.

Already defended. Most of us are moving forward. Old dinosaurs like yourself are defending pointlessly hoping union scum will come to your lazy arse rescue.

As I have explained, your age of entitlement is over. No point hanging on to your former welfare life.

I'm afraid no chance soon that Australia will become The Corporate Republic of Australia, ruled by business, for business, to the exclusion of most everybody else. You know as well as I do that the game is up. The destruction of the welfare state in order that corporates can pay ever less tax, remove wealth from Australia to overseas share holders and of shore tax shelters has been sussed by a increasingly number of people, whom are fed up to their back teeth, with sentiments expressed as yours, poorly, and I mean very poorly, feebly attempting to justify the plundering of the nation.

You are right the age of entitlement is coming to an end. Corporate welfare is unaffordable and contributing to the declining living standards of this nation.

You know it is so, no why bother with the neo lib, right wing economic bluster that has been proven a failure and accept the swing went far too far towards a particular form of thinking that has damaged our western democracy as witnessed by fairly recent world wide events, put your hands up and admit." Hard as it is for me to say, but in reality I was brainwashed and have been thinking, but worse of all talking and writing pure bollocks about an issue had little real knowledge about" You'll feel much better owning up to past mistakes, but perhaps you are still in the puberty stage, where the obvious will take a little more time to dawn.

No matter here to help and guide you back to the path of the just and righteous.
Old Dec 14th 2017, 12:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the troubadour
I'm afraid no chance soon that Australia will become The Corporate Republic of Australia, ruled by business, for business, to the exclusion of most everybody else. You know as well as I do that the game is up. The destruction of the welfare state in order that corporates can pay ever less tax, remove wealth from Australia to overseas share holders and of shore tax shelters has been sussed by a increasingly number of people, whom are fed up to their back teeth, with sentiments expressed as yours, poorly, and I mean very poorly, feebly attempting to justify the plundering of the nation.

You are right the age of entitlement is coming to an end. Corporate welfare is unaffordable and contributing to the declining living standards of this nation.

You know it is so, no why bother with the neo lib, right wing economic bluster that has been proven a failure and accept the swing went far too far towards a particular form of thinking that has damaged our western democracy as witnessed by fairly recent world wide events, put your hands up and admit." Hard as it is for me to say, but in reality I was brainwashed and have been thinking, but worse of all talking and writing pure bollocks about an issue had little real knowledge about" You'll feel much better owning up to past mistakes, but perhaps you are still in the puberty stage, where the obvious will take a little more time to dawn.

No matter here to help and guide you back to the path of the just and righteous.
No evidence sighted again.

Oh yes there was, Chevron, and look how badly that went for you.
Old Dec 14th 2017, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

I agree there is some corporate excess but for me the real issue is high housing prices.

Lots of people bang on about neo-Liberalism not
working but forget there are still thousands of tradies and white collar workers still living comfortably who would not want to work any other way.
The first want to be their own boss and have an aptitude for a trade and the latter don't mind working for the corporation as the trickle down effect is still in place. I'm a white collar worker and its still working for me..
You would think we were back in the 19th century the way some people see the labour market.
Old Dec 15th 2017, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

No evidence sighted again.

Oh yes there was, Chevron, and look how badly that went for you.

Evidence of what? That neo liberal politics is a dud? I'm afraid you'll be required to sit at the front of the class and pay attention. No more sitting at the back, skiving and day dreaming I'm afraid.

To get you away, a real easy one. You have possibly hears of The IMF? Hardly a renegade from neo liberal economic thinking. Even such an organisation has brought out a paper entitled "Neo liberalism Oversold?" , it was written by their deputy director Jonathon Ofily (think the last name is correct, long time since I read it) (released in 2016), he suggested then it was tearing apart at the seams.

Hard to find much in support of such flawed practise these days. Brexit would be another example....
Old Dec 15th 2017, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
I agree there is some corporate excess but for me the real issue is high housing prices.

Lots of people bang on about neo-Liberalism not
working but forget there are still thousands of tradies and white collar workers still living comfortably who would not want to work any other way.
The first want to be their own boss and have an aptitude for a trade and the latter don't mind working for the corporation as the trickle down effect is still in place. I'm a white collar worker and its still working for me..
You would think we were back in the 19th century the way some people see the labour market.
Lots bang on about neo liberalism? Is that a fact? The Brit's have just voted themselves out of EU , in a belief, false, I might add, that it would turn around such an economic policy.

Perhaps you can enlighten me? What stopped people getting into business and living comfortably under the economic system in place, prior to lassiez faire capitalism, which can be seen in fact as having quite a contrary impact. Something tells me easier to go it alone, if you know there is some form of government help available, if it all comes crushing down.
A large number of small business do fail you know?

Trickle down economics have been shown not to work. A very 80's way of thinking if I may so. Disregarded as a failure in more enlightened times.

I wonder what your take on neo liberalism is? Free market. Deregulation. Worked a charm with the banks in 2008 didn't it?
Old Dec 15th 2017, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Evidence of what? That neo liberal politics is a dud? I'm afraid you'll be required to sit at the front of the class and pay attention. No more sitting at the back, skiving and day dreaming I'm afraid.

To get you away, a real easy one. You have possibly hears of The IMF? Hardly a renegade from neo liberal economic thinking. Even such an organisation has brought out a paper entitled "Neo liberalism Oversold?" , it was written by their deputy director Jonathon Ofily (think the last name is correct, long time since I read it) (released in 2016), he suggested then it was tearing apart at the seams.

Hard to find much in support of such flawed practise these days. Brexit would be another example....
Still doesn't explain your utter failure and lack of due diligence with Chevron.

Based on that laugh a minute, the class clown should be brought to the front of the class.
Old Dec 16th 2017, 5:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Lots bang on about neo liberalism? Is that a fact? The Brit's have just voted themselves out of EU , in a belief, false, I might add, that it would turn around such an economic policy.

Perhaps you can enlighten me? What stopped people getting into business and living comfortably under the economic system in place, prior to lassiez faire capitalism, which can be seen in fact as having quite a contrary impact. Something tells me easier to go it alone, if you know there is some form of government help available, if it all comes crushing down.
A large number of small business do fail you know?

Trickle down economics have been shown not to work. A very 80's way of thinking if I may so. Disregarded as a failure in more enlightened times.

I wonder what your take on neo liberalism is? Free market. Deregulation. Worked a charm with the banks in 2008 didn't it?
I think there was a credit problem..thats what caused the GFC..

There is some corporate excess and I would like to see some excess curtailed..

But it's not as calamitous as some on the Left believe..the real problem with the Left is that many are unemployable: not all can get nice work..and turn their backs on employment that would do..
Old Dec 16th 2017, 6:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think there was a credit problem..thats what caused the GFC..

There is some corporate excess and I would like to see some excess curtailed..

But it's not as calamitous as some on the Left believe..the real problem with the Left is that many are unemployable: not all can get nice work..and turn their backs on employment that would do..

No I suppose the near collapse of the capitalist system is but a mere detail but one perhaps glances at a glimmer of hope when a 'true believer' can even 'spot' some excesses ........

Not as calamitous as some on the Left believe.......remind me who saved the skin of the banks ? Any connection with what followed since the GFC of 08?
Old Dec 16th 2017, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Still doesn't explain your utter failure and lack of due diligence with Chevron.

Based on that laugh a minute, the class clown should be brought to the front of the class.
oh you still ranting in defence of Chevron the company the company that paid $248 tax on 1.7 billion profit in 14.

The company that admitted in 15 to heavy tax avoidance to the Senate.

Not a clown act really. Severe act of cheating the nation out of findings for hospitals, welfare and much needed revenue.

But then you consider foreign companies are quite okay to act in contemptuous ways in regards to the nations they earn their wealth from.....
Old Dec 16th 2017, 8:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh you still ranting in defence of Chevron the company the company that paid $248 tax on 1.7 billion profit in 14.

The company that admitted in 15 to heavy tax avoidance to the Senate.

Not a clown act really. Severe act of cheating the nation out of findings for hospitals, welfare and much needed revenue.

But then you consider foreign companies are quite okay to act in contemptuous ways in regards to the nations they earn their wealth from.....
Front the class please so we can bring you up to speed with taxation.
Old Dec 16th 2017, 11:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Front the class please so we can bring you up to speed with taxation.
Principles office immediately. Six of the best for starters, in order to prompt the few remaining cells into action. Deceiving a nation from its dues through taxation, by means of tax avoidance regardless of 'how creative', is a crime against that nation the citizens of so said nation.

Coming to a deal with the tax authorities is one thing, responsible global practise quite another. Call such companies for what they are.

Anymore breaches of discipline in attempting to portray sinister practices in a favourable light, will of course earn ever stricter penalties.
Old Dec 23rd 2017, 9:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Xmas from the workers

Thanks for the 8 days off Trades Hall
Old Dec 23rd 2017, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle

https://image.isu.pub/151214023508-2...humb_large.jpg

Is that satire? Have to admit I find that particular union very troubling..almost cult like..
Old Dec 23rd 2017, 11:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle

https://image.isu.pub/151214023508-2...humb_large.jpg

Surely that lift would break all health and safety jumbo the unions have imposed on us.

They only negotiated 8 days? Unions loosing their touch
Old Dec 24th 2017, 3:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is that satire? Have to admit I find that particular union very troubling..almost cult like..

They would have failed their duty, if those on your side of the fence were not troubled.

Cult like? You mean akin to the one % whom have acquired the bulk of the wealth? Or the Liberal Party cult like worship of the Corporations who increasingly pull the strings?

It must indeed be concerning to people as you that there are those out there with a enough of a degree of muscle to frustrate such overwhelming forces.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.