Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

"Stumble Inn" - the Barbie's very own pub

"Stumble Inn" - the Barbie's very own pub

Old Jun 1st 2011, 5:56 am
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: "The Staggerabout" - The Barbie's newest pub......

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Let's go, this place is dead.

...and it stinks of p!ss
yeasssssssssssssssh sorrrry bout thassht, I didnt ave no cillit bang for the blow job rooom
Old Jun 1st 2011, 6:31 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Unfair Dinkum needs to lay off the whisky. We need some bouncers around here.
Definitely do, honestly I sleep for a few hours and the tone of the place has gone down already! Its be a typical AUssie dive before long unless we rescue it a bit!

I've just been to Coles, Hot Chocolate is now back on the Drinks Available list
Old Jun 1st 2011, 6:32 am

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Definitely do, honestly I sleep for a few hours and the tone of the place has gone down already! Its be a typical AUssie dive before long unless we rescue it a bit!

no more dripping wet manholes?

they were selling like hot cakes!
Old Jun 1st 2011, 6:36 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
no more dripping wet manholes?

they were selling like hot cakes!
Thought you'd gone clubbing with Broad Shoulders?
Old Jun 1st 2011, 6:39 am

Thought you'd gone clubbing with Broad Shoulders?
yeah I'm back. It was over rated, once you've been weed on a few times (and vice versa), it loses it's novelty value, and you just end up smelling like a tramp that just fell in a canal
Old Jun 1st 2011, 6:41 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

One suggestion based on a successful Friday night bar promotion in Jakarta:

Pressure hour.

Its free beers for an hour, or until the first guy or girl goes to take a leak. The effects are amazing. Guys try to drink as much as possible before someone cracks, but that just makes them crack anyway. Trying to leave the bar results in cold stares….
Old Jun 1st 2011, 6:41 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
yeah I'm back. It was over rated, once you've been weed on a few times (and vice versa), it loses it's novelty value, and you just end up smelling like a tramp that just fell in a canal
Maybe I'll just give you a quick squirt if air freshener then before you put the other drinkers off their beer
Old Jun 1st 2011, 6:43 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
One suggestion based on a successful Friday night bar promotion in Jakarta:

Pressure hour.

Its free beers for an hour, or until the first guy or girl goes to take a leak. The effects are amazing. Guys try to drink as much as possible before someone cracks, but that just makes them crack anyway. Trying to leave the bar results in cold stares….
Sounds like a good one!!
Old Jun 1st 2011, 6:44 am

Maybe I'll just give you a quick squirt if air freshener then before you put the other drinkers off their beer
thanks, is the blow job room still operational?
Old Jun 1st 2011, 6:46 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Oh goody, I'll have a low fat hot choccers with fat free marshmallows. You do have the fat free option in here i'm assuming?
Old Jun 1st 2011, 6:52 am
Home and Happy

Oh goody, I'll have a low fat hot choccers with fat free marshmallows. You do have the fat free option in here i'm assuming?
Of course, just a quick wave of the broomstick and the fats gone Pity waving it at myself doesn't have the same effect ;rofl:
Old Jun 1st 2011, 6:55 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, just a quick wave of the broomstick and the fats gone Pity waving it at myself doesn't have the same effect ;rofl:

Life would be so much easier that way!!!
Old Jun 1st 2011, 6:58 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Had enough "man fat", in the blow job room then

sorry you'll just have to make do with slimline tonic instead

Mines a wobbly coffee for breakfast please barkeep
Old Jun 1st 2011, 7:00 am

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Had enough "man fat", in the blow job room then

sorry you'll just have to make do with slimline tonic instead

Mines a wobbly coffee for breakfast please barkeep

- think Broad shoulders and Unfair dinky doodah are in there, alone!
Old Jun 1st 2011, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Poll,I declined the wetmanhole.Bit pricey at $22.Also can we mind the tone.I might have to bring the kids in after school.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.