Humph.....check YOU out!!!

Rob - that sounds SO GAY
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:54 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Space Cadets R Us

Originally Posted by suzy
Oh hiya

Wondered when you'd raise your head above the parapet

It's ok - just some idiot bloke winding us up - we chased him off and he is dreadfully sorry
LOL I just got broadband yeeehaaa but it keeps going down poooooo, got fed up with it so logged off went to make tea and wine and came back to WW3

Rob for the record my heads so fecked with all the immigration stuff that I find it helps to come in here and talk pish.

Besides I learnt a long time ago that no one answers any serious questions that I have!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:54 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh hiya

Wondered when you'd raise your head above the parapet

It's ok - just some idiot bloke winding us up - we chased him off and he is dreadfully sorry
He was a para though, they don't always realise when they have bitten off more than they can chew
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:56 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ub40fan
He was a para though,

Bloody wimps the lot of 'em
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:56 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

See, us wimmin aren't so bad- we won't be as nice next time
Gee thanx Suzy for being so gentle with me!

Right....deffo orf now, got a pukka ruby to neck!!!

Thanx for the banter and for getting me out of my miserable ahole mood!!!

Don't get too comfy though, I will deffo be back to hijack this DAMN poncey thread sometime soon!!!

Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:58 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Too true Right I am off to the train station now so try and keep it calm eh, I had 3 pages of stuff to read through last time. I only went to the garden centre for a fairy for my tree. And now I see I could have just asked suzy to do the job for me!!!!
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Hmmmm, methinks you know not what you say!

Bye now!
Where I want to be

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Gee thanx Suzy for being so gentle with me!

Right....deffo orf now, got a pukka ruby to neck!!!

Thanx for the banter and for getting me out of my miserable ahole mood!!!

Don't get too comfy though, I will deffo be back to hijack this DAMN poncey thread sometime soon!!!

Oooh, I'm scared. Good job I am not a Jack Russel.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Oooh, I'm scared. Good job I am not a Jack Russel.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:05 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Bye bye everyone. And I'm off to the chippy 'cos I forgot to get any tea for tonight.

Space Cadet or what
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:10 pm
Account Closed

Bye bye everyone. And I'm off to the chippy 'cos I forgot to get any tea for tonight.

Space Cadet or what
Muppet springs to mind!

Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by possoms
LOL I just got broadband yeeehaaa but it keeps going down poooooo, got fed up with it so logged off went to make tea and wine and came back to WW3

Rob for the record my heads so fecked with all the immigration stuff that I find it helps to come in here and talk pish.

Besides I learnt a long time ago that no one answers any serious questions that I have!
ah just fekkin ignore me then
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
ah just fekkin ignore me then
This painters disease is contagious!!!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Space Cadet or what
I can't leave you lot alone with a man for 5 mins and you manage to belittle him and turn him into the only gay in the village (well done Suzy )!

I think we've successfully changed Rob for the worst! Christmas with the Kranks isn't all its cracked up to be, in fact, i'm seriously doubting Mark's choice in films (and chocolates)?
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by glittababe
I think we've successfully changed Rob for the worst! Christmas with the Kranks isn't all its cracked up to be, in fact, i'm seriously doubting Mark's choice in films (and chocolates)?
must admit it doesn't sound that good

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.