Space Cadets R Us

Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:35 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice
Default Re: Space Cadets R Us

Originally Posted by suzy
Yeah I've just got the end of The Santa Clause to watch.
Women
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:38 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
I am...really I am.....!!!

Hell hath no fury like a woman with the painters in!
That is actually a very offensive, sexist remark and is illegal under the Diversity Act 2004 (amended 2005).

So I suggest you got to Oz pretty quick and make your rude jokes over there where no-one is bothered.

(Look I did try to make it relevant to Oz specially for you)
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:40 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

That is actually a very offensive, sexist remark and is illegal under the Diversity Act 2004 (amended 2005).

So I suggest you got to Oz pretty quick and make your rude jokes over there where no-one is bothered.

(Look I did try to make it relevant to Oz specially for you)
He! Wondered why you were so long in responding!! (google this, google that!)

You sure it's not THAT time?

even changed my sig for you....
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:43 pm
Account Closed

He! Wondered why you were so long in responding!! (google this, google that!)

You sure it's not THAT time?

even changed my sig for you....

Wrong again. I just had to drop my daughter's friend home. I demand an apology NOW
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:45 pm
Account Closed

Wrong again. I just had to drop my daughter's friend home. I demand an apology NOW
'Touchiness, demanding things'......all classic symptoms!

Bless you
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:47 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Actually where is Paul - he hasn't posted on here yet
I'm still catching up ...

Ok, Possoms mentioned 'Space Cadets' on one of the other threads a while back, then I've seen all the posters everywhere advertising it, but I missed pt1 ...

I heard someone on the radio earlier talking about it, but only JUST have the gist ... I think ?!?

A load of wannabe Space Cadets think they're on Mars or somewhere and they're actually in a shed in Scunthorpe! ...
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:48 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF has gone off :scared: only went to make some mulled wine and all hells broken loose
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Paul2004

Ok, Possoms mentioned 'Space Cadets' on one of the other threads a while back, then I've seen all the posters everywhere advertising it, but I missed pt1 ...

I heard someone on the radio earlier talking about it, but only JUST have the gist ... I think ?!?

A load of wannabe Space Cadets think they're on Mars or somewhere and they're actually in a shed in Scunthorpe! ...

Ask Rob - he knows all about it
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:49 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paul2004

yup thats about the jist of it
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
WTF has gone off :scared: only went to make some mulled wine and all hells broken loose
Oh hiya

Wondered when you'd raise your head above the parapet

It's ok - just some idiot bloke winding us up - we chased him off and he is dreadfully sorry
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:51 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by possoms
yup thats about the jist of it
So when's the next one, is it a daily pleasure for us ?!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:52 pm
Account Closed

Ask Rob - he knows all about it
Jeez, you cant even come home in a bad mood these days without getting grief!

Feeling 'awrie' now though

The missus has just tipped up with a take away curry

Gawd, I love this girl!!
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

..might I point out, this forum does not 'belong' to you!
So much I want to say, but much of it has already been said, and I would just like to say neither does it belong to you Rob

I will keep the "other stuff" till another time methinks.
Account Closed

Oh hiya

Wondered when you'd raise your head above the parapet

It's ok - just some idiot bloke winding us up - we chased him off and he is dreadfully sorry
Humph.....check YOU out!!!

Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:53 pm
Account Closed

Jeez, you cant even come home in a bad mood these days without getting grief!

Feeling 'awrie' now though

The missus has just tipped up with a take away curry

Gawd, I love this girl!!

See, us wimmin aren't so bad- we won't be as nice next time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.