Space Cadets R Us

Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:15 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice
Default Re: Space Cadets R Us

Originally Posted by glittababe
hey I never asked you to bend over (9 years in the forces, you were already bent over waiting for the Scottish guy )

As a compromise, for every 5 posts about SC, we'll do 1 about aus??? From now on its all witcherry grubs and kangeroo testicles for you (sorry that was I'm a Celeb last week)!

I despair!!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
I despair!!
Rob, in order to destress, may I give you some sound advice???? Nope??? Ah well i will anyway...... have a long soak in the tub, relax and switch on SC at 9pm! After you've watched a complete hour (yes 60 mins worth), come on here for a debrief with the girls (oh and Paul)
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:20 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Rob, in order to destress, may I give you some sound advice???? Nope??? Ah well i will anyway...... have a long soak in the tub, relax and switch on SC at 9pm! After you've watched a complete hour (yes 60 mins worth), come on here for a debrief with the girls (oh and Paul)
You won't convert me to your wicked ways!! Nope, not now, not never! I WILL not watch it, you can't make me!

Anyway, that's way past my bed time
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:23 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

you have made me feel like a naughty boy who's just had his bum smacked!
in your dreams m8.

That's ozzie isn't it - " mate"
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

oh and don't get too caught up with the whole seriousness of emigrating! You'll end up living and breathing Aus, family and friends will just get fed up with you going on and on about it. You need something else to discuss other than bloody australia! After tonight you'll be able to pick up the phone and say "hi mate what did ya think of that space cadets rubbish?" You'll have a whole new social grouping, it'll open up doors!

And what happens if aus doesn't live up to your expectations? the realism is its not greener on the other side, just a different shade. I could go on, but I'll stop now!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:25 pm
Account Closed

Actually where is Paul - he hasn't posted on here yet - or have I missed another acerbic, witty remark from him
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

You won't convert me to your wicked ways!! Nope, not now, not never! I WILL not watch it, you can't make me!

Anyway, that's way past my bed time
now who said we were wicked? You can do this Rob! Takes a real man to admit defeat and watch Jonny Vaughan!!!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:27 pm
Account Closed

apparently its old fashioned advice! For me the sucking all depends on where the bite is!

Or who its on I guess
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by suzy
Actually where is Paul - he hasn't posted on here yet - or have I missed another acerbic, witty remark from him
I thought we were missing someone? Right must dash, have a DVD to watch 'Christmas with the Kranks'. Will hopefully put me in the festive spirit!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:29 pm
Account Closed

now who said we were wicked? You can do this Rob! Takes a real man to admit defeat and watch Jonny Vaughan!!!

Actually you've got to admire Rob coming on this thread and slating a bunch of women. He had no chance of winning the arguement
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by suzy
Actually you've got to admire Rob coming on this thread and slating a bunch of women. He had no chance of winning the arguement
Thank God none of us has PMT!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:30 pm
Account Closed

I thought we were missing someone? Right must dash, have a DVD to watch 'Christmas with the Kranks'. Will hopefully put me in the festive spirit!
Jeeez, that's SOME life you lead girl!

Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:31 pm
Account Closed

ROFLMFAO
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:32 pm
Account Closed

I am...really I am.....!!!

Hell hath no fury like a woman with the painters in!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:34 pm
Account Closed

Yeah I've just got the end of The Santa Clause to watch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.