Space Cadets R Us

Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:34 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice
Default Re: Space Cadets R Us

Originally Posted by glittababe
oh and expensive healthcare, expensive dental care, dreadful drivers.........bloody hell now I'm depressed!
and all of it, a small price to pay IMHO
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
and all of it, a small price to pay IMHO

and terrible fashion sense....... (take plenty of nice clothes with you)
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

oh and you have to pay for sauce, even in restaurants! Invest in some of those cheap tom ketchup bottles to stick in your esky when you go out. On the subject of clothes, if you arrive in May, take you're winter woolies out with you!

Oh and get some basic school uniforms for the kids as they're expensive out there too!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:43 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Hey, t'is ok, I look good no matter what I wear!

Now runa long and start a thread about Oz!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:46 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Maaaan, what is wrong with you people?
Australia doesn't want you...stay in Blighty where you belong with the other eejits!!!

So if that applies to everyone who has started a thread or posted on one that doesn't refer to Australia that's an awful lot of us including you. You post jokes that have nothing to do with Australia.

I've had a real laugh with you on other threads Rob and think you talk alot of sense mostly but you are like a different person today - you're even having a go at Scottish people on another thread.

Don't bother reading the thread like Glitta said - some of us need to be destressed by talking pish.

Suzy
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:47 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

RobnCaz making a one man attack at this thread isn't really justified. There are lots of threads here that are not related to 'Aus lifestyle'. Why don't you ignore it and read another 'more appropriate' one to suit your tastes instead of launching into a boring attack on people who are clearly just being friendly and airing their views about something they find interesting! I'm sure the mods will move it if they see fit and maybe the other few hundred irrelevant ones that are here!!

People come here because they all have something in common and want to air their views on other things too which are happening in the world!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:49 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

I cannot believe that the cadets are actually going to believe they are going into space!! It's hysterical!!

Can't wait for the next installment.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey, t'is ok, I look good no matter what I wear!

Now runa long and start a thread about Oz!
I've started on here now....so I'll have to finish! Take loads of DVD's with you, especially the old classics from the UK. When you feel homesick (between 3-6 mths when rose specs have fallen off), they're good to watch and weep over! Better still, make yourself feel good about being in Aus by playing a video of Eastenders! The doom and gloom always does the trick!

Regarding money. Set aside $300 per term per child for text book hire etc

Buy a really good digi cam and printer for the family snaps to send back home if you can't email people!

Don't breath in the cockroache spray! It causes cancer.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:51 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by suzy
So if that applies to everyone who has started a thread or posted on one that doesn't refer to Australia that's an awful lot of us including you. You post jokes that have nothing to do with Australia.

I've had a real laugh with you on other threads Rob and think you talk alot of sense mostly but you are like a different person today - you're even having a go at Scottish people on another thread.

Don't bother reading the thread like Glitta said - some of us need to be destressed by talking pish.

Suzy
Suzy,

Some good points me dear!
I have had a bad and busy day....came home hoping to read lots of exciting stuff re; OZ and end up reading this drivlle, drivle, drivel, ah bugger it, who can spell drivil? !! At least when I post a joke, I try and make it clear in the topic that it is a joke!

As for having a go at Scottish people...9 years in the forces with the heathens has made me this way!!

Scottish People, please take note....you are NOT special!!!

I'm gonna shut up now, before I say something to get me banned!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:56 pm
Account Closed

Suzy,

I have had a bad and busy day....came home hoping to read lots of exciting stuff re; OZ and end up reading this drivlle, drivle, drivel, ah bugger it, who can spell drivil? !! At least when I post a joke, I try and make it clear in the topic that it is a joke!

As for having a go at Scottish people...9 years in the forces with the heathens has made me this way!!

Right Rob

You must know by now that me, Possums and Glitta do 'reality'. Don't worry it will all be over by 17th December - 'til the next one starts

Now go and have a nice bath and a drink and come back tomorrow and be nice to us

suzy x
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Suzy,

always pack you're car up as if you're going on a long jorney (even if its 10 mins away). Buy 5 litres of water and keep in the boot!

don't suck snake bites!

remember Telstra charge everytime you connect to the internet (25c), once connected stay connected!

there is no bon fire night!

supermarkets don't sell alcohol!

Scottish people exist in aus too (honestly Rob what are we going to do with you???)

Petrol is expensive and changes from day to day area to area!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:00 pm
Account Closed

don't suck snake bites!

Why would anyone suck a snakebite. :scared:
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by suzy
Why would anyone suck a snakebite. :scared:
apparently its old fashioned advice! For me the sucking all depends on where the bite is!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:10 pm
Account Closed

apparently its old fashioned advice! For me the sucking all depends on where the bite is!
Doirty, doirty girl!

Honestly, between you and Suzy, you have made me feel like a naughty boy who's just had his bum smacked!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Doirty, doirty girl!

Honestly, between you and Suzy, you have made me feel like a naughty boy who's just had his bum smacked!
hey I never asked you to bend over (9 years in the forces, you were already bent over waiting for the Scottish guy )

As a compromise, for every 5 posts about SC, we'll do 1 about aus??? From now on its all witcherry grubs and kangeroo testicles for you (sorry that was I'm a Celeb last week)!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.