Space Cadets R Us

Old Dec 8th 2005, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Space Cadets R Us

Originally Posted by suzy
You've got me there. As I have no interest in space whatsoever what is the difference between shuttle and rocket launches. Is one 'manned' and one not.
The shuttle lands like a plane and NASA have the 'rights' to this apparently. The rocket dumps you in the sea! I don't know either, in fact i think Mark is guessing too
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:05 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by glittababe
The shuttle lands like a plane and NASA have the 'rights' to this apparently. The rocket dumps you in the sea! I don't know either, in fact i think Mark is guessing too

Richard and Judy are doing an update on SC later
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:12 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Errr....call me what you like (and Im sure you all will), but WTF has this got to do with Australian Lifestyle or Culture?????

I am bored to friggin death of wading through this garbage every day to find anything worth reading!!!!!

There are other forums (might I suggest the Lounge?) for this kind of thing....

Some of us have lives and dont have the time to spend hours on here wading through guff to find info that may be of use!

This forum has gone sooo far downhill lately...............
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Errr....call me what you like (and Im sure you all will), but WTF has this got to do with Australian Lifestyle or Culture?????

I am bored to friggin death of wading through this garbage every day to find anything worth reading!!!!!

There are other forums (might I suggest the Lounge?) for this kind of thing....

Some of us have lives and dont have the time to spend hours on here wading through guff to find info that may be of use!

This forum has gone sooo far downhill lately...............
it takes our mind off the emigration process don't read it!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:20 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Take it where it bloomin well belongs then.............The lounge!!!

AM sure there are countless trillions of readers that agree with me on this...unfortunately, they will be far outnumbered by the 'clique' gobshixes that insist on making some kind of response, usually, in my humble opinion, to make themselves look good!!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

did anyone feel sorry for the SC? It does seem a tad cruel doesn't it?
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Take it where it bloomin well belongs then.............The lounge!!!

AM sure there are countless trillions of readers that agree with me on this...unfortunately, they will be far outnumbered by the 'clique' gobshixes that insist on making some kind of response, usually, in my humble opinion, to make themselves look good!!
If the admin want to move the thread they can. Don't think I've ever ventured into the lounge! It is a lifestyle forum which means everything, inc TV, good or bad.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:24 pm
Account Closed

Maaaan, what is wrong with you people?
Australia doesn't want you...stay in Blighty where you belong with the other eejits!!!
I WANT TO READ ABOUT AUSTRALIAN LIFESTYLE AND CULTURE.....!!!!!!!

And before you say anything, I CAN'T help but read it............ in order to ascertain the topic of the post.........it may help if people's topic's were 'slightly' more descriptive sometimes!!!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:25 pm
Account Closed

If the admin want to move the thread they can. Don't think I've ever ventured into the lounge! It is a lifestyle forum which means everything, inc TV, good or bad.
Yeah.....'AUSTRALIAN' lifestyle.....geddit?

FFS!!!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maaaan, what is wrong with you people?
Australia doesn't want you...stay in Blighty where you belong with the other eejits!!!
I WANT TO READ ABOUT AUSTRALIAN LIFESTYLE AND CULTURE.....!!!!!!!

And before you say anything, I CAN'T help but read it............ in order to ascertain the topic of the post.........it may help if people's topic's were 'slightly' more descriptive sometimes!!!

clue is in the title! Trust me when we're back in aus, there'll be aus pop idol threads and all sorts! There has been in the past!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:29 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Seconded
Account Closed

clue is in the title! Trust me when we're back in aus, there'll be aus pop idol threads and all sorts! There has been in the past!
The clue is in the title?

Yeah, based on the assumption that the reader has no life and actually knows what the hell you are talking about?!

I had no idea when I stumbled in here and had to work it out for myself.....actually thought it might have been something actually to do with Australia - Heaven Forbid!!! Now there's a novelty eh?
BE Forum Addict

Yeah.....'AUSTRALIAN' lifestyle.....geddit?

FFS!!!
we could put our experiences of aus, expensive, poor quality groceries, lack of employment opportunities (mainly casual), high tax, John howard, humidity, too hot, too cold - but not sure people really want to hear about them!

Or the spectacular scenery, beautiful wildlife, 'family' orientated culture? Right thats me done on aus!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:33 pm
Account Closed

we could put our experiences of aus, expensive, poor quality groceries, lack of employment opportunities (mainly casual), high tax, John howard, humidity, too hot, too cold - but not sure people really want to hear about them!

Or the spectacular scenery, beautiful wildlife, 'family' orientated culture? Right thats me done on aus!
You would be surprised what 'us people' want to read about!
S'ok for you....you've experienced both sides of the coin. A lot of us haven't!! We use this forum to read people's experiences on Aussie lifestyle and culture.......
If we wanted to read about friggin Space Cadets, we would look on the TV channels website or find a forum specifically for that!!!

You really just dont get it do you? Pure ignorance.....might I point out, this forum does not 'belong' to you!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh and expensive healthcare, expensive dental care, dreadful drivers.........bloody hell now I'm depressed!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.