Space Cadets R Us

Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:27 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Space Cadets R Us

Originally Posted by suzy
Dunno. Fell asleep half way thru'. Woke up to see Keri trying to get into Billy's space pants.
Seemed to me that they were were trying for multiple re-entries?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:39 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Seemed to me that they were were trying for multiple re-entries?
She so fancies him

"Hold my hand Billy"
"I'm so glad I'm here with you Billy"

Hey Billy pass the sick bucket m8
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

She so fancies him

"Hold my hand Billy"
"I'm so glad I'm here with you Billy"

Hey Billy pass the sick bucket m8
"let me suck your c@ck Billy!" "ooo sorry Billy i accidentally slipped, must be the garvitational pull"

Oh dear, this is going to end up a mass orgy, in a shed, in Suffolk! (being a Suffolk gal, I've had many of em takes me back to the ole school days )
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:08 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by glittababe
"let me suck your c@ck Billy!" "ooo sorry Billy i accidentally slipped, must be the garvitational pull"

Oh dear, this is going to end up a mass orgy, in a shed, in Suffolk! (being a Suffolk gal, I've had many of em takes me back to the ole school days )
Ya ol' fish wife
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:39 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by glittababe

Who called who a dirty girl yesterday???????????
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Who called who a dirty girl yesterday???????????
hey i never said I was anything less than perfect!
Old Dec 16th 2005, 2:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

You can go into space without going into orbit. To go into orbit you have to burn to go high enough. Then you have to burn to leave orbit. Escape velocity etc. Orbit is quite a bit higher than the start of 'space'. Going into space is quite easy really. You wouldn't need to train for weeks, surely?

Everything in orbit might be doing different speeds dependant on how high you are.

Little trivia : what this means is that positioning up and down relative to a object in space, eg to dock, can mean the opposite to what you expect, ie slowing down when you'd think you should go faster.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by thatsnotquiteright
You can go into space without going into orbit. To go into orbit you have to burn to go high enough. Then you have to burn to leave orbit. Escape velocity etc. Orbit is quite a bit higher than the start of 'space'. Going into space is quite easy really. You wouldn't need to train for weeks, surely?

Everything in orbit might be doing different speeds dependant on how high you are.

Little trivia : what this means is that positioning up and down relative to a object in space, eg to dock, can mean the opposite to what you expect, ie slowing down when you'd think you should go faster.
got home fro work and caught the end of the show, where they revealed to the cadets they were in fact, in a shed in Suffolk. They all knew something was going on, but didn't do anything about it! The fact that C4 now have to send all of them to an actual camp in Russia to experience zero gravity in the 'vomit comit' is laughable! Why on earth didn't they just do that in the first place? What a waste of money. Would I watch it again.........nope!