Space Cadets R Us

Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:45 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Space Cadets R Us

Okay girls and boys

Space Cadets starts tonight 9pm channel 4.

Will it be the biggest hoax ever on a group of contestants or the biggest hoax ever on the British public???

suzy x
Old Dec 7th 2005, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

ginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Space Cadets R Us

Originally Posted by suzy
Okay girls and boys

Will it be the biggest hoax ever on a group of contestants or the biggest hoax ever on the British public???

suzy x
Made by Big Brother's Endemol so it should be good. It is good to finally have a reality show that the other half might enjoy as well
Old Dec 7th 2005, 12:02 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Okay girls and boys

suzy x
Space cadets in every sense if they fall for this one. I hope that they've all got a REALLY good sense of humour and skin as thick as a sperm whales scrotum coz they are going to get ribbed until the end of time about this one....
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:06 pm
Account Closed

One of the contestants is a PE teacher and another is an electrician.

If this is really a hoax on them I reckon the teacher would have to leave the school. The humiliation would be too great
Old Dec 7th 2005, 2:01 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

One of the contestants is a PE teacher and another is an electrician.

If this is really a hoax on them I reckon the teacher would have to leave the school. The humiliation would be too great
Apparently they have already been heard commenting that "it's colder here in Russia" and "Russian water tastes different doesn't it". They have changed all the signs in the place they are staying for Russian ones too.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ub40fan]Apparently they have already been heard commenting that "it's colder here in Russia" and "Russian water tastes different doesn't it". They have changed all the signs in the place they are staying for Russian ones too. [/QUOT

If they manage to stay 'grounded' in orbit for 10 days they get £5000 per day each! I'd be humiliated for that - well I'm buggering off to aus anyway!! Have got essential bottle of wine for tonight, plus chocolate!

Did anyone think TV was dull last night without I'm a Celeb? Lets hope this helps me recover and detox!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 3:38 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=glittababe]
Originally Posted by ub40fan
Apparently they have already been heard commenting that "it's colder here in Russia" and "Russian water tastes different doesn't it". They have changed all the signs in the place they are staying for Russian ones too. [/QUOT

If they manage to stay 'grounded' in orbit for 10 days they get £5000 per day each! I'd be humiliated for that - well I'm buggering off to aus anyway!! Have got essential bottle of wine for tonight, plus chocolate!

Did anyone think TV was dull last night without I'm a Celeb? Lets hope this helps me recover and detox!

I watched Dragons Den followed by repeat of Little Britain - yeah boring

tonight we're spoilt for choice

8pm - 24/7 ITV2

9pm - Space Cadets CH4 or
Celeb Wrap Up ITV1 or
David Attenborough BBC1

10pm Lost CH4

TV plus Ben & Jerry's it is then.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 3:39 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=glittababe]
Originally Posted by ub40fan
From what I saw on Australian TV whilst we were in Sydney for 3 weeks (last month) you are so going to be in the wilderness......

Mind you, I did watch "Charles II" (BBC production) with Rufus Sewell again whilst I was there and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 3:47 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=DunRoaminTheUK]
Originally Posted by glittababe

From what I saw on Australian TV whilst we were in Sydney for 3 weeks (last month) you are so going to be in the wilderness......
Personally, I won't give a t*ss about TV in OZ.

We have to do something to amuse ourselves here whilst we live in the dark and cold for 6 months of the year.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 3:49 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

[QUOTE=suzy]
Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK

Personally, I won't give a t*ss about TV in OZ.

We have to do something to amuse ourselves here whilst we live in the dark and cold for 6 months of the year.
Does your entire family hibernate or do you only use the central heating and lights in the summer (UK)?
Old Dec 7th 2005, 3:53 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=DunRoaminTheUK]

Does your entire family hibernate or do you only use the central heating and lights in the summer (UK)?
Very witty

Only in summer. I like living like a bat
Old Dec 7th 2005, 3:55 pm
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's really mean. When i was a kid it was my dream to be an astronaut. I think if this has happened to me i'd have probably done myself in. It's kind of sick to get your kicks watching people with a dream get their dream given to them and then taken away.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 3:58 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

[QUOTE=suzy]
Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK

Very witty

Only in summer. I like living like a bat
That's batty behaviour. I bet you get in a right flap being left hanging around and feeling like you are being kept in the dark?

Groaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 3:58 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cutina
I think it's really mean. When i was a kid it was my dream to be an astronaut. I think if this has happened to me i'd have probably done myself in. It's kind of sick to get your kicks watching people with a dream get their dream given to them and then taken away.

Thought you meant I was mean at first

I'm still not sure it's not a hoax on the British public. Is it being shown in the States then?

suzy x
Old Dec 7th 2005, 3:59 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=DunRoaminTheUK]

That's batty behaviour. I bet you get in a right flap being left hanging around and feeling like you are being kept in the dark?

Groaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

FFS - GO AWAY and watch Pipkins.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.