Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Shipping parcels back to UK?

Shipping parcels back to UK?

Old Oct 6th 2009, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

munch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nice
Default Shipping parcels back to UK?

Does anybody know the best and cheapest way to ship parcels back to UK? I'm not bothered how long it takes, it's not for Christmas.
I won some vouchers to spend at Ikea so thought I would treat my mum to some new kitchen pots and pans, think her's are all about 30 years old and I know she would never have enough money to replace them, think it will be a nice surprise for her.
Thanks
Debbie
Old Oct 6th 2009, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping parcels back to UK?

Originally Posted by munch
Does anybody know the best and cheapest way to ship parcels back to UK? I'm not bothered how long it takes, it's not for Christmas.
I won some vouchers to spend at Ikea so thought I would treat my mum to some new kitchen pots and pans, think her's are all about 30 years old and I know she would never have enough money to replace them, think it will be a nice surprise for her.
Thanks
Debbie
Are the vouchers only valid in Oz? Could your Mum spend them in the UK?

The Aus Post website might help you with your parcel query though

Clicky
Old Oct 6th 2009, 8:23 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping parcels back to UK?

Debbie, maybe you could sell the vouchers here or on ebay and just buy a uk ikea voucher to the value of the pot set, it may be less expensive than shipping them ?