Secret Smile!

Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:49 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Secret Smile!

CAN YOU GUYS PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY AND LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!!

VERY SAD I KNOW, BUT HAD ROW WITH HUBBY!! AND MISSED THE END...................WE WERE ROWING CAUSE HE WAS MOANING THROUGH IT ABOUT HOW CRAP IT WAS!!

MAND
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:50 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Secret Smile!

Originally Posted by amanda76
CAN YOU GUYS PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY AND LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!!

VERY SAD I KNOW, BUT HAD ROW WITH HUBBY!! AND MISSED THE END...................WE WERE ROWING CAUSE HE WAS MOANING THROUGH IT ABOUT HOW CRAP IT WAS!!

MAND
Ummmmm
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:52 am

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Ummmmm

ITV1 9pm, last night and previous night!! LOL
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:04 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by amanda76
ITV1 9pm, last night and previous night!! LOL
Must admit I was very dissapointed with it but, she faked her death and set him up for her murder with the help of his latest girlfriend and he got put down for it 25yrs.

We didnt know shed faked it until her parents got tickets to fly to oz and she was at the airport.

p.s cant wait for Dr Who xmas day hes a hotty int he
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:09 am

[QUOTE=possoms]Must admit I was very dissapointed with it but, she faked her death and set him up for her murder with the help of his latest girlfriend and he got put down for it 25yrs.

We didnt know shed faked it until her parents got tickets to fly to oz and she was at the airport.

LOL - this is what my hubby said "it was getting too farfetched" and unreal - guess he was right

lol - thanks
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:27 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

What the Flying Fox is this thread all about??
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by Scossie
What the Flying Fox is this thread all about??
LOL it was a tv programme on last night and monday night, Amanda missed the ending and she wanted to know what happened.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:31 am

Originally Posted by possoms
LOL it was a tv programme on last night and monday night, Amanda missed the ending and she wanted to know what happened.

lol - nothing exciting!!!!

mand
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:32 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

It was a bit daft ..... but I really enjoyed it
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:39 am

Originally Posted by sel
It was a bit daft ..... but I really enjoyed it
I think hes really hot in a dirty kinda way
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:44 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
I think hes really hot in a dirty kinda way
I think he played his part brilliantly !!! I wasn't sure if I loved him or hated him ..... he does have a certain appeal