Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Say a HARMLESS LIE about the poster above.

Say a HARMLESS LIE about the poster above.

Old Aug 31st 2010, 11:09 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Say a HARMLESS LIE about the poster above.

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Better than the sight of ME after a night out with him

SC is attacking the postman each day because she is sure Berbie has posted her some new M&S underwear

Australia Post refuse to deliver to Polly's house these days
Old Aug 31st 2010, 11:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

Australia Post refuse to deliver to Polly's house these days
SC is so fed up with having no visitors expected that she has let out her spare rooms to a group of Boy Scouts
Old Aug 31st 2010, 11:15 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

SC is so fed up with having no visitors expected that she has let out her spare rooms to a group of Boy Scouts
They were tooooo boring, so I kicked em out and swaped em for Shaun the Sheep
Old Aug 31st 2010, 11:17 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

They were tooooo boring, so I kicked em out and swaped em for Shaun the Sheep
Sc now spends her spare time making little woolly socks for Shaun the Sheep cos his tootsies were cold
Old Aug 31st 2010, 11:26 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm soooooooooooo ovvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrr seein Berbie the morning after a bad night on the town!
SC need's to take my photos off her bedroom wall
Old Aug 31st 2010, 11:36 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
SC need's to take my photos off her bedroom wall
When SC wants to frighten her children she says that Bernie will come and get them instead of the bogeyman as Bernie is more scarey.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 12:29 pm

When SC wants to frighten her children she says that Bernie will come and get them instead of the bogeyman as Bernie is more scarey.
My daughter loves Berbie

Polly is really a 4x4 mum - but claims the kids belong to her 'sisters'
Old Aug 31st 2010, 12:55 pm
Home and Happy

My daughter loves Berbie

Polly is really a 4x4 mum - but claims the kids belong to her 'sisters'
at your daughter, she was rather taken with him wasn't she!!

SC is thinking of moving to Darwin as Brisbane isn't quite hot anough for her
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:24 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

at your daughter, she was rather taken with him wasn't she!!

SC is thinking of moving to Darwin as Brisbane isn't quite hot anough for her
SC's daughter thought that Polly was my mother
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:25 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Bernie was my father. Thank Christ for DNA testing.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:27 pm
Home and Happy

So did a certain taxi driver, remember

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I thought Bernie was my father. Thank Christ for DNA testing.
Lorna is devastated at finding she's not related to Bernie
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:29 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

So did a certain taxi driver, remember

Lorna is devastated at finding she's not related to Bernie
Not really ---- I am soooo soooo laughing right now.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:30 pm

I'm laughing so much that I even got American about it .... soooo, sooooo

It's AWESOME !!!!!!!
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:32 pm
FREE TIBET

Lorna need's some fatherly love.............................................. .......................................from her local catholic priest
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:33 pm
FREE TIBET

I'm laughing so much that I even got American about it .... soooo, sooooo

It's AWESOME !!!!!!!
Lorna thinks she has seen my sausage

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.