Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Say a HARMLESS LIE about the poster above.

Say a HARMLESS LIE about the poster above.

Old Aug 26th 2010, 11:03 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Say a HARMLESS LIE about the poster above.

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Darling - whether I can speak 18 languages or not is beside the point. The point is that I don't go around "chatting men up". I wait until they approach me. I'm far too dignified to go around "chatting up" as you say.

Poll has got it wrong. It's really 20 langauges. She never listens properly when I tell her things. Always got that Ipod thingy in her ears.
That last bit isn't a lie poppet permanently fixed to my ears

Lorna thinks she's real upper class , and above the likes of plebs like Poll
Old Aug 30th 2010, 9:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Polly is a pretend Oz citizen and is planning on running for the next general election if Bernie lets her.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 9:21 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Polly is a pretend Oz citizen and is planning on running for the next general election if Bernie lets her.
Alfresco is emigrating to Narnia so that he can boss around Polly the Witch and thus keep her under control and well-behaved......
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:00 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Alfresco is emigrating to Narnia so that he can boss around Polly the Witch and thus keep her under control and well-behaved......
Polly now wears a 'fat' suit because nobody reconises her anymore
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:07 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Polly now wears a 'fat' suit because nobody reconises her anymore
Bernie is going to buy me a second one for Christmas so I will have a variety of colours
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:13 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Pollyana;8815576]Bernie is going to buy me a second one for Christmas so I will have a variety of colours [/QUOTE

Polly knows Bernie Buddhist does'nt believe in xmas
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:16 am
Home and Happy

[QUOTE=Bernie Barfly;8815585]
Bernie is going to buy me a second one for Christmas so I will have a variety of colours [/QUOTE

Polly knows Bernie Buddhist does'nt believe in xmas
Bernie doesn't realise he could buy it for my birthday then around the same time

Last edited by Pollyana; Aug 31st 2010 at 10:23 am.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:20 am
FREE TIBET

[QUOTE=Pollyana;8815591]
Bernie doesn't realise he could buy it for my brithday then around the same time
Polly can only spell BIRTHDAY wrong now she is australian.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:23 am
Home and Happy

Bernie is such an IT genius he doesn't have problem with quotes
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:33 am
FREE TIBET

Bernie is such an IT genius he doesn't have problem with quotes
Polly doesn't have anything worth quoting
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:35 am
Home and Happy

Polly doesn't have anything worth quoting
Bernie hates the fact that now he's in London he can't listen to Polly's wittering in person as well as online
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:56 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Bernie hates the fact that now he's in London he can't listen to Polly's wittering in person as well as online
Polly witters and drools about skanky auld sweaty mingin men, whilst pished off her face on scrumpy.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 11:02 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Polly witters and drools about skanky auld sweaty mingin men, whilst pished off her face on scrumpy.
Scottishcelts wants to come round and meet some of Polly's skanky old mingin men cos she likes that kind of bloke
Old Aug 31st 2010, 11:05 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Scottishcelts wants to come round and meet some of Polly's skanky old mingin men cos she likes that kind of bloke
I'm soooooooooooo ovvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrr seein Berbie the morning after a bad night on the town!
Old Aug 31st 2010, 11:07 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I'm soooooooooooo ovvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrr seein Berbie the morning after a bad night on the town!
Better than the sight of ME after a night out with him

SC is attacking the postman each day because she is sure Berbie has posted her some new M&S underwear

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.