Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

RESULTS: POSTER WHO IS THE BIGGEST KARMA WHORE

RESULTS: POSTER WHO IS THE BIGGEST KARMA WHORE

Old Jan 1st 2013, 11:32 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RESULTS: POSTER WHO IS THE BIGGEST KARMA WHORE

So, who is the tart of BE? Who will vamp it up for a few cheap clicks?

Well, it ain't me I only came 2nd with 7 votes (note to self, must try harder)

So, it's over to the winner with 15 votes.....Eddie007

Hope you like yer reward Eddie

Old Jan 2nd 2013, 12:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RESULTS: POSTER WHO IS THE BIGGEST KARMA WHORE

Apologies for the delay in posting my acceptance speech.. I was still speechless from my previous speech.

And was trying to find out what a "karma whore" is...

Google is my friend.... I discover its some one who solicits karma by posting posts that appeal to the predujices of the majority of posters on a forum...... And behaves in a way so as to attract positive moderation...

Kind of like a White Knight in shining armour Troll....

So now I know.... I would like to thank my adoring public... Kevin, the grey nomads, The1, Hoppalong kid, mumbles, Gorgeous and HIM for their unfailing lack of communication and the ignoring of my opinions in real life, thus creating a situation on here where I feel overwhelmingly compelled to express them on a regular basis... And thank those of you who manfully resisted the overwhelming desire to put me on ignore thus creating a situation where I am encouraged to continue whoring for karma.....

(sorry... Didn't expect to have to write TWO acceptance speeches.... )
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 12:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, come on Guys... Where's me karma for my acceptance speech?

you know where the button is.... You KNOW you want to add some... Just a little bit.. All it takes is one little click
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 1:18 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007

you know where the button is.... You KNOW you want to add some... Just a little bit.. All it takes is one little click
not enough gushing and far too few tears to be deserving of Karma.... pathetic how on earth did you win
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007

Sent... in uppercase!