Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

RESULTS: CHATTIEST POSTER

RESULTS: CHATTIEST POSTER

Old Jan 1st 2013, 11:47 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RESULTS: CHATTIEST POSTER

So, who is the poster who doesn't stop to drawn breath? Who has talked the hind legs of a donkey and is now working on the roos, koalas and camels?

In 2nd place with a respectable 10 votes, is a relative newcomer to the scene (I think) so welcome to Old.Sparkles

But there could only be one winner, and with a grand total of....yes, shush, let me finish would you, you'll get your chance when I've finished. It's MY turn now... with a grand total of 26 votes, it is.....

Eddie007

Over to you Ed
Old Jan 1st 2013, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RESULTS: CHATTIEST POSTER

Speechless, words fail me, I don't know what to say, How can I even begin to comprehend the amazing accolade I receive tonight... I would like to thank... The Grey Nomads, Kevin, Gorgeous, Mumbles, the Hoppalong Kid, The1 and of course HIM... For their continued ignoring of my verbal Pish ..therefore creating my overwhelming need to talk on here.... without their ability to completely avoid talking to me I would simply not be standing here today.... And for providing me with material with which to bore you all to tears on such a regular basis.... I would particularly like to mention a special thanks for all of those of you who have so manfully resisted putting me on ignore...thus provoking my continued droning on.......

Thank you...
Old Jan 1st 2013, 12:37 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Speechless<snip>
Surely not?!
Old Jan 1st 2013, 12:51 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Surely not?!
Old Jan 1st 2013, 1:02 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Speechless, words fail me, I don't know what to say, How can I even begin to comprehend the amazing accolade I receive tonight... I would like to thank... The Grey Nomads, Kevin, Gorgeous, Mumbles, the Hoppalong Kid, The1 and of course HIM... For their continued ignoring of my verbal Pish ..therefore creating my overwhelming need to talk on here.... without their ability to completely avoid talking to me I would simply not be standing here today.... And for providing me with material with which to bore you all to tears on such a regular basis.... I would particularly like to mention a special thanks for all of those of you who have so manfully resisted putting me on ignore...thus provoking my continued droning on.......

Thank you...
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

No surprise here. Well done Eddie.
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 12:34 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

eddie needs a kick in the bum
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 4:09 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
So, who is the poster who doesn't stop to drawn breath? Who has talked the hind legs of a donkey and is now working on the roos, koalas and camels?

In 2nd place with a respectable 10 votes, is a relative newcomer to the scene (I think) so welcome to Old.Sparkles

But there could only be one winner, and with a grand total of....yes, shush, let me finish would you, you'll get your chance when I've finished. It's MY turn now... with a grand total of 26 votes, it is.....

Eddie007

http://www.penguin.com.au/jpg-large/9781846462252.jpg

Over to you Ed
couldn't you have made the pic a little bigger?.. having problems seeing the details..
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 9:47 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
couldn't you have made the pic a little bigger?.. having problems seeing the details..