Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Rental furnished apartment available.

Rental furnished apartment available.

Old Jan 7th 2013, 9:48 am
Just Joined

Wee-Laurie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rental furnished apartment available.

Hi there, I am not sure if I can do this on this group...if I am breaking the rules, then I am sorry and won't do it again! (Pls don't exclude me from the group!)

We are in a beautiful executive 2 bedroom fully-furnished apartment in Jackson's Landing, Pyrmont (Sydney). The apartment is right on the Harbour, the building has a lap pool with spa, and access to the gym and main swim pool for the complex.

We have to move to Suburbia with our 2 toddlers - the apartment was a stop-gap for us until our container arrived from the UK, and now it's here and we want to move to a house with a yard. To get out early, we are breaking our tenancy (we are 3months into a 6month lease) and we can only get out of it if someone else rents the apartment. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who is interested, can you reply and let me know? Many thanks, Wee Laurie.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 6:56 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rental furnished apartment available.

Best thing would be to re-post it in the Classifieds Section