Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

RANSI'S DEEP AND MEANINGFUL THREAD...

RANSI'S DEEP AND MEANINGFUL THREAD...

Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:42 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RANSI'S DEEP AND MEANINGFUL THREAD...

In part three of TP's deep and meaningfulTM series...

Do women have more emotions than men?

Or do women feel more emotions than men?

Or what?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: RANSI'S DEEP AND MEANINGFUL THREAD...

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom

Or what?
Speaking for myself I have and feel far more emotions than my husband jim, but then someone has to be the sane one in the family....!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:45 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Or what?
men have them all and feel them all they just don't show them most of the time IMHO
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:48 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Or what?
its a hard one because most women dont think anything of showing their emotions but men tend to bottle em up more. I can tell when something is wrong with the OH but if I ask him he'll say he's ok
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:49 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
men have them all and feel them all they just don't show them most of the time IMHO
thats what I was trying to say
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:50 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

got it in one
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

My husband is quite emotional - though he would kill me for telling you!!!!

He wouldn't show his feelings to just anyone though - I think perhaps women are more open with their feelings in general.

Men perhaps, certainly in my experience are deeper one to one, with someone they feel they can trust not to ridicule their emotions....

Men I believe, though this a generalism, tend to think more and speak less.

Lau x
Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:11 am

Originally Posted by Reedy
My husband is quite emotional - though he would kill me for telling you!!!!

He wouldn't show his feelings to just anyone though - I think perhaps women are more open with their feelings in general.

Men perhaps, certainly in my experience are deeper one to one, with someone they feel they can trust not to ridicule their emotions....

Men I believe, though this a generalism, tend to think more and speak less.

Lau x
Ok, that's all good...

So why is it men often accuse women of manipulation?

I mentioned this to a friend the other day and she just rolled her eyes and said 'Women feel so many more emotions... it's not manipulation, it's just men's inability to deal with those emotions'

Discuss.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:45 am

Ok, that's all good...

I mentioned this to a friend the other day and she just rolled her eyes and said 'Women feel so many more emotions... it's not manipulation, it's just men's inability to deal with those emotions'

Discuss.
Oooh look Ransi... too deep and meaningful!

Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:47 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, that's all good...

Discuss.
dunno I have never been accused of manipulation but then I'm a very upfront type of person
Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:49 am

dunno I have never been accused of manipulation but then I'm a very upfront type of person
I thought I was up front too.

I think the 'manipulation' thing is a label people use without much thought to their own culpability in a situation.
It's easier to blame it on someone else instead of acknowledging they had a part in the decision making too, perhaps.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 1:08 am

I thought I was up front too.

I think the 'manipulation' thing is a label people use without much thought to their own culpability in a situation.
It's easier to blame it on someone else instead of acknowledging they had a part in the decision making too, perhaps.

perhaps it also has something to do with all those tales of women being the power behind the throne and manipulating men , winding them round their finger etc.

Some men also don't like women crying and some men seem to think women use emotions as weapons.

In my opinion manipulation is a cop out as we all know how to phrase our arguments to get the other person to agree but we cant force them to agree to anything
Old Nov 9th 2007, 3:19 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Or what?
Men are just better at focusing and getting on with the job than faffing around thinking about stuff in a random manner.

At the end of the day if we can't eat it, drink it, shag it or kick it then it isn't really that important.

Old Nov 9th 2007, 3:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
My husband is quite emotional

Lau x
so would i be if i was married to you
Old Nov 9th 2007, 3:21 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
At the end of the day if we can't eat it, drink it, shag it or kick it then it isn't really that important.

PS That is why women are so important to us - we can do all 4 to them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.