Ramadan

Old Jun 19th 2016, 5:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ramadan

Originally Posted by Beoz
Oh sigh back at ya.

We are already automated. Don't you get that?

But that is for another thread.

Back on topic.
Barely started yet. This has been discussed before. New ways at looking at the world of work will need to be addressed.
Old Jun 19th 2016, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Ask the Tibetans. Ask those Chinese whom fall foil of their authoritarian system.

Do Muslims? Besides the right wing fanatics of course. Having been to a host of Islamic countries I was usually met with nothing more than kindness and dinner invites and people wanting to speak.
Nuff said really. Not all Mericans support the raising of villages during the Nam war nor intervention by bombing Arab targets either.

Lesson for the day being....There are nice people on all sides sometimes influenced by idiotic ideological brain washing and control from those with evil intent.
I suggest you go back and read the thread again. Dropping in every week or so reading a couple of random posts without the context does you no favours.
Old Jun 19th 2016, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Barely started yet. This has been discussed before. New ways at looking at the world of work will need to be addressed.
Yeah the postman will die. So did the blacksmith. Bye
Old Jun 20th 2016, 1:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah the postman will die. So did the blacksmith. Bye
Far more involved this time around. As I said the world of work will need to be seriously considered. There will not be enough to go around.
Perhaps life can take on other dimensions rather than endless hours of often unproductive toil and/or idiotic feelings of self importance.
Old Jun 20th 2016, 1:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I suggest you go back and read the thread again. Dropping in every week or so reading a couple of random posts without the context does you no favours.
Pretty much time enough to gauge the mood of a thread and respond accordingly. The tone that posses certain posters hardly changes thus hardly warranting further time to catch the vibe.
Saying that have read, I believe all this thread.
Old Jun 20th 2016, 2:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Pretty much time enough to gauge the mood of a thread and respond accordingly. The tone that posses certain posters hardly changes thus hardly warranting further time to catch the vibe.
Saying that have read, I believe all this thread.
As we know, a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous.
Old Jun 20th 2016, 4:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

As we know, a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous.
Indeed. I trust you'll acquire some more real soon. By the way, congrats for coming awake in part to the NG con. I do trust you are not still labouring under the false belief that low incomes are the main beneficiaries.
Old Jun 20th 2016, 7:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Indeed. I trust you'll acquire some more real soon. By the way, congrats for coming awake in part to the NG con. I do trust you are not still labouring under the false belief that low incomes are the main beneficiaries.
For another thread. But I'll bite.

If you are a school teacher you can use NG to get (your aquisition fees are deductible) and maintain an investment property.

Without it no school teacher could.

I don't believe in NG, poor investments shouldn't be rewarded, but screwing with it now, dumping the price of property, is not a good idea for the economy as a whole.

Easy enough for you?
Old Jun 20th 2016, 8:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

For another thread. But I'll bite.

If you are a school teacher you can use NG to get (your aquisition fees are deductible) and maintain an investment property.

Without it no school teacher could.

I don't believe in NG, poor investments shouldn't be rewarded, but screwing with it now, dumping the price of property, is not a good idea for the economy as a whole.

Easy enough for you?
No need to spoil a few kudos directed your way. In answer though neither is inflating the price of property at any cost. OK we are aware some 60% are home owners or hope to be one day, hence applaud any short sighted inflationary spirals in the market. Hope they applaud the decline with equally rapturous applause or will the government and it housing/financial industry backers continue to dictate terms and the government complies? I'll put another thread up later on the latest government sell out to vested interests.

Anyway this thread is supposedly reflective of the glorious season of Ramadan and the coming of Eid.
Old Jun 20th 2016, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No need to spoil a few kudos directed your way. In answer though neither is inflating the price of property at any cost. OK we are aware some 60% are home owners or hope to be one day, hence applaud any short sighted inflationary spirals in the market. Hope they applaud the decline with equally rapturous applause or will the government and it housing/financial industry backers continue to dictate terms and the government complies? I'll put another thread up later on the latest government sell out to vested interests.

Anyway this thread is supposedly reflective of the glorious season of Ramadan and the coming of Eid.
Thanks for repeating what I said, again
Old Jun 20th 2016, 12:00 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure I stayed at a Ramadan Inn when I was in California

Didn't see much fasting going on - the Denny's next door was doing a roaring lunchtime trade
Old Jun 20th 2016, 12:07 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Change the record Herman FFS