Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Qantas Perth - London non stop from 2018

Qantas Perth - London non stop from 2018

Old Dec 13th 2016, 1:29 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qantas Perth - London non stop from 2018

Originally Posted by bcworld
I'll believe it when it happens! It was announced well over a year ago and was supposed to start 10 months ago. And it's still not bookable for future dates. I reckon it was a publicity stunt.
Fair enough but the routes from the UAE to the west coast of the US are almost as far

Dubai to Auckland is on the cards
Old Dec 13th 2016, 1:40 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

And Qantas have annpunced that MEL-LAX will be the 1st route for their 787s
Old Dec 13th 2016, 1:53 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Dubai to Auckland is on the cards
It's already happening...with an A380.
Old Dec 13th 2016, 2:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

In 1964 I flew London to Brisbane in (if I remember correctly) 29 hours - although maybe that was door to door. It was in early March: departure was in snow, and arrival in the stinking heat of a Queensland summer. It just knocked me out, and I slept for 24 hours or longer.
Old Dec 13th 2016, 3:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
Yeah, only problem is they are generally cut to b*ggery to fit in with what the airline thinks is acceptable. And it's not just to get the classification down, watching "Iron Man 3" on a flight there was a massive jump in the cut - one moment they were onboard a plane, the next they were on the ground. The whole "people getting blasted out of the aircraft and then caught by Iron Man" bit got deleted ..... for some reason, can't imagine why ...

I'm flying again for christmas and intend to try out the Netflix 'download to your tablet' option, coupled with some stored MP4 movies and TV. I can always fall back on an eBook.
Flying back from Hawaii the other month the woman next to me was watching that Wall Street/Leonardo dicaprio movie. She kept having to cover up the screen so her 5 year old couldn't see the very graphic sex scenes. Not seen it before but it looked crap.
Old Dec 13th 2016, 3:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Flying back from Hawaii the other month the woman next to me was watching that Wall Street/Leonardo dicaprio movie. She kept having to cover up the screen so her 5 year old couldn't see the very graphic sex scenes. Not seen it before but it looked crap.
The airlines tear that to shreds. There's a great scene on Leo's private jet. You barely see it.

Good movie though. Wanna be a broker?

Old Dec 13th 2016, 3:58 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beoz
The airlines tear that to shreds. There's a great scene on Leo's private jet. You barely see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM6exo00T5I
Innovative way to snort coke, never would've thought of that haha
Old Dec 13th 2016, 3:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
Innovative way to snort coke, never would've thought of that haha
Keep yourself sharp between the ears.

Don't forget, 2 a day
Old Dec 13th 2016, 4:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM6exo00T5I
LOL well I didn't watch it, I was reading but every time I looked up there were naked bodies going hell for leather so I can't imagine what they cut out!
Old Dec 13th 2016, 4:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL well I didn't watch it, I was reading but every time I looked up there were naked bodies going hell for leather so I can't imagine what they cut out!
Who were you flying?
Old Dec 13th 2016, 6:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Who were you flying?
Jetstar sadly.
Old Dec 13th 2016, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jetstar sadly.
Hmmmm. Yep they are not worth edited films.

You pay for your films on Jetstar right? I did them to Bali once - miserable trip on all fronts.
Old Dec 13th 2016, 9:37 am
Crazy Cat Lady

You pay for your films on Jetstar right? I did them to Bali once - miserable trip on all fronts.
Yes although they messed up and I had free access. The trip out was bleugh but weirdly the trip back was possibly the best flight I've had in a long time. 9 hours just 'flew', I didn't get twitchy, irrititable, no one annoyed me, the food was not bad at all. Imagine it was a one off though.
Old Dec 13th 2016, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

On all fronts...yup, Wolf was a good movie
Old Dec 13th 2016, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
On all fronts...yup, Wolf was a good movie
They probably edited the dwarf throwing. Not very PC and it was before Brexit and Trump.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.