Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

PM heckled with 'scumbag' taunts

PM heckled with 'scumbag' taunts

Old Nov 10th 2007, 6:46 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink PM heckled with 'scumbag' taunts

Prime Minister John Howard has been mobbed by voters during a chaotic campaign doorstop at a western Sydney shopping centre today.

Mr Howard has spent today campaigning in the key outer Sydney seat of Lindsay.

The Prime Minister was heckled with shouts of "scumbag" and "disgrace", while not everyone was keen to shake his hand.

"You going to look after us on interest rates?" one shopper said.

"Well, I didn't like the fact they've gone up," Mr Howard replied.

One woman was knocked to the ground as the media pack hurriedly followed the Mr Howard as he faced questions over industrial relations, education and this week's interest rate hike.
ABC.

A photo of the alleged "knockdown" incident can be seen below...

Old Nov 10th 2007, 6:54 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PM heckled with 'scumbag' taunts

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
Old Nov 10th 2007, 7:01 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: PM heckled with 'scumbag' taunts

You never know, I might be a closet Howard supporter who's secretly delighted that he zapped her!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:30 am

The Force is strong with this one...
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:07 am
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

Although I'm pretty new to the Australian political scene, anyone voting for Rudd and the bloke in drag (Julia Gillard, is it?) needs their fcking heads examined.

Basically, the ALP are Foot and Kinnock's Labor in a union nutshell.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:19 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Named must your fear be before banish it you can...
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:23 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Rudd got called something similar a week or so ago when he gate crashed a retirement village or somesuch place. Very funny.

Edit: Here you go. http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...l?from=mostpop
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:32 am

It was Penrith! Ha ha ha! What an idiot...

I love Penrith. The highest concentration of very overweight people in tracksuits in NSW.