PEOPLE

Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all
Default PEOPLE

Sorry got to have a moan!!!!!!!!

Had to go to my local passport office as I need to renew my passport. Made an appointment yesterday did they tell me that the office had moved. Then on the way my 2 year old need to go to the toilet, asked in 3 places could she use the toilet and all said no started to run to the office time we got there she had an accident no clean clothes (potty trained since she was 18 months). Had to take her pants and knickers off and leave her with just her top and coat on, they had to carry her for 30 mins back into the town centre and go and buy her some new pants.

Sorry had to let it out, im just so angry that no one would let a little girl use there bathroom
Old Nov 9th 2007, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: PEOPLE

Originally Posted by suart

Had to go to my local passport office as I need to renew my passport. Made an appointment yesterday did they tell me that the office had moved. Then on the way my 2 year old need to go to the toilet, asked in 3 places could she use the toilet and all said no started to run to the office time we got there she had an accident no clean clothes (potty trained since she was 18 months). Had to take her pants and knickers off and leave her with just her top and coat on, they had to carry her for 30 mins back into the town centre and go and buy her some new pants.

Sorry had to let it out, im just so angry that no one would let a little girl use there bathroom
You poor thing. I remember something similiar happening with my youngest and I ended up holding her up between 2 parked cars so she could go.

People are so inconsiderate. It wouldn't have killed them to let your child use the toilet.

Name and shame I say.

Hope you got your new passport sorted.

Trish
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

How mean

I would always let young one of that sort of age use the toliet in my office.
Whats a 2 yr old gonna do?

Poor litttle thing.....and I bet she was freezing today.

Becky.

You have a rant when your mad we dont mind!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Thats an extremely justified rant!

Poor chick, totally inconsiderate of the idiots who refused.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:42 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

That sort of thing really annoys me

Kindness and consideration costs nothing.

You should have let her wee on their floor!!!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:56 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

An estate agent in the UK refused us a toilet so our 3 yr old weed on their floor in a massive puddle.

They didn't notice. We just subtly walked out.

Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:58 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
An estate agent in the UK refused us a toilet so our 3 yr old weed on their floor in a massive puddle.

Ha! Serves them right!!! I may have been tempted to point out the puddle though...
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:03 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey

Ha! Serves them right!!! I may have been tempted to point out the puddle though...
We thought that them finding it themselves was so much better.

And then if they hadn't worked out the wet patch, the aroma would have got them in a few days....
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:17 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suart

You should have just let her go on the reception desk. Ooops sorry. Poor lamb couldn't wait any longer. That might change their minds for the next time they're asked.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

Reminds me of the woman in Little Britain
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Serves 'em right
Old Nov 11th 2007, 4:02 pm
wannabeeinaussie

Blossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to all

This reminds me of the time we were taking my parents back to the airport after their holiday with us!

Daughter then aged about 7/8 became ill on the journey to Sydney from Mount Keira (Wollongong). Threw up out of the window, and then decided she needed to go to the Loo! We pulled off the road just in time! Bought her some paper panties from chemist at Sutherland cleaned her up and on we went.

Got to airport, and as we were walking through the doors she said she was going to be sick again, luckily (!) cleaner was just in front of us with a bucket so I asked if daughter could use bucket as she was going to be sick. NO she shouted at me, I've just put clean water in it, take her to the ladies. Well I was going to do that anyway but needed to find out where they were!

Well just as she finished ranting daughter threw up all over the floor right next to the cleaner's bucket. You can imagine my pleasure in telling her she now had a horrible job of cleaning the mess up, and had she let her use the damned bucket in the first place she would have been better off too!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 9:37 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blossom
This reminds me of the time we were taking my parents back to the airport after their holiday with us!

Daughter then aged about 7/8 became ill on the journey to Sydney from Mount Keira (Wollongong). Threw up out of the window, and then decided she needed to go to the Loo! We pulled off the road just in time! Bought her some paper panties from chemist at Sutherland cleaned her up and on we went.

Got to airport, and as we were walking through the doors she said she was going to be sick again, luckily (!) cleaner was just in front of us with a bucket so I asked if daughter could use bucket as she was going to be sick. NO she shouted at me, I've just put clean water in it, take her to the ladies. Well I was going to do that anyway but needed to find out where they were!

Well just as she finished ranting daughter threw up all over the floor right next to the cleaner's bucket. You can imagine my pleasure in telling her she now had a horrible job of cleaning the mess up, and had she let her use the damned bucket in the first place she would have been better off too!
That's karma
Old Nov 12th 2007, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blossom

Sorry for your daughtre but that cleaner got what she deserved for sure!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 9:44 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Sorry for your daughtre but that cleaner got what she deserved for sure!
what she said