Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ooh, Australia's always sunny and the beaches are beautiful.

Ooh, Australia's always sunny and the beaches are beautiful.

Old Jan 10th 2013, 4:16 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ooh, Australia's always sunny and the beaches are beautiful.

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Here we go again

It's that time of year once more.....

True, but I've picked up some good fashion tips.
Old Jan 10th 2013, 4:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Here we go again

It's that time of year once more.....
Removes Mods hat and puts it out of sight altogether.

You've been on this site long enough to know what a thread like will be like.

I have a very short fuse this week and you just lit it.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SUBJECT MATTER SOD OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE AND LEAVE THE REST OF US ALONE

I feel better for that, could someone pass me more wine and codeine while I put my hat back on
Old Jan 10th 2013, 5:19 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Removes Mods hat and puts it out of sight altogether.

You've been on this site long enough to know what a thread like will be like.

I have a very short fuse this week and you just lit it.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SUBJECT MATTER SOD OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE AND LEAVE THE REST OF US ALONE

I feel better for that, could someone pass me more wine and codeine while I put my hat back on
I love the subject matter Turbo. LOVE IT.

And I have every right to post what I like - if it's not within the rules then do what you have to do. If not then sod off.

I feel better for that too.
Old Jan 10th 2013, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute

Car said 57 c today - dropped when on the move, I whole 6c!!

That said, I love the warm (hot) evenings, I find the noise of the fan quite soothing and I especially love the smell of summer blossoms when I walk the dog at 6pm or so. Jasmine is particularly wonderful. A glass of very cold white wine is also especially well deserved after said walk! Looking forward to some heavy rain this evening or tomorrow as the grass is quite quite brown.
Old Jan 10th 2013, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

I love the subject matter Turbo. LOVE IT.

And I have every right to post what I like - if it's not within the rules then do what you have to do. If not then sod off.

I feel better for that too.
Both of you have a case. You're both banned for 5 minutes.
Old Jan 10th 2013, 6:51 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Both of you have a case. You're both banned for 5 minutes.
I'm wondering why he called me Turbo, couldn't imagine anything less like a turbo right now. Two hours in the bath and I still feel like shite, but at least my ban expired while I was there
Old Jan 10th 2013, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

There is one good side to all of this....It's a good excuse to hit the booze.

I'm keeping my grass green... god knows how much water I'm using though..... Guess I'll find out at bill time.

Probably should read the damn thing... I'll do that when the next bill comes in.

One thing though... the Hot weather makes me itch rather than the cold... So thats odd how heat v cold affects different people in different ways.

Pissed off that I can't fire up the Rotassirie tomorrow... bloody fire ban for the 2nd Friday in a row. Took me bloody ages to find the damn thing.
Old Jan 10th 2013, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

martin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud of

Oh its sooooo bad. I wish I had to put my thick raincoat on and had to take my umbrella out every day.
Old Jan 10th 2013, 1:30 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martin1978
Oh its sooooo bad. I wish I had to put my thick raincoat on and had to take my umbrella out every day.
Where would you have to do that
Old Jan 10th 2013, 1:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

There are a few days each year when its so hot I ask myself WTF?

But the trade off is 11 1/2 months when it's perthect...

Apart from when it's cold and wet and I just pray for summer to arrive...
Old Jan 10th 2013, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

aries has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
Where would you have to do that
In England this past summer, autumn and winter

I'm missing Adelaide, but not the summer heat of walking out the front door into what seemed to be a sky-sized fan-forced oven.
Old Jan 10th 2013, 2:53 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aries
In England this past summer, autumn and winter

I'm missing Adelaide, but not the summer heat of walking out the front door into what seemed to be a sky-sized fan-forced oven.
We certainly didnt have to carry an umbrella every day, not by any means.
Old Jan 10th 2013, 2:58 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chris955
We certainly didnt have to carry an umbrella every day, not by any means.
I never carried an umbrella, ever. I just settled for either getting wet or staying in. Umbrellas are for wimps.
Old Jan 10th 2013, 4:16 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I never carried an umbrella, ever. I just settled for either getting wet or staying in. Umbrellas are for wimps.
Exactly, I dont own an umbrella but my wife seems to collect them
Old Jan 10th 2013, 7:44 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
You're back!

And lmao at your 'tag'

Hope you're staying safe, Mr Creature.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.