Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Online department store ?

Online department store ?

Old Oct 5th 2009, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Crystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond repute
Default Online department store ?

Hello,

We'll (hopefully) be moving to Oz (Sydney) from the UK before Christmas.
People want to know what to get us for Christmas. We're going to have to kit out a new house, so vouchers for a department store would be good.

The websites I've looked at sell gift cards but these have to be posted to an Australian address. I was hoping there would be a store that had 'virtual' gift vouchers that could be e-mailed to the recipient (amazon.co.uk do these).

Anyone got any suggestions or know of a department store that will post vouchers to a UK address ?

Many thanks.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 8:11 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Online department store ?

Originally Posted by Crystaltipps
Hello,

We'll (hopefully) be moving to Oz (Sydney) from the UK before Christmas.
People want to know what to get us for Christmas. We're going to have to kit out a new house, so vouchers for a department store would be good.

The websites I've looked at sell gift cards but these have to be posted to an Australian address. I was hoping there would be a store that had 'virtual' gift vouchers that could be e-mailed to the recipient (amazon.co.uk do these).

Anyone got any suggestions or know of a department store that will post vouchers to a UK address ?

Many thanks.
The only department stores that 'may' do that, will charge a lot more than the places I would be buying the items you will need.

Can you get vouchers for A$ travellers cheques ?