Ningi, QLD

Old Feb 25th 2014, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

TimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of light
Default Ningi, QLD

If you drive along Bribie Island Rd, this is something I noticed a few years ago.

All the roads off the main Rd, begin with R.

Why?
Old Feb 26th 2014, 1:09 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ningi, QLD

Well, presumably just because someone planned it that way...people's names beginning with R.

Near where I work now...as you drive along you pass:

Lucknow St
Agra St
Meerut St
Delhi St
Calcutta St
Simla St
Benares St

...they're all places in India innit.

Same sort of thing.
Old Feb 26th 2014, 2:27 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TimbersBack
If you drive along Bribie Island Rd, this is something I noticed a few years ago.

All the roads off the main Rd, begin with R.

Why?
Apart from Donald St.

I lived just outside Ningi for 2 years, I never noticed, lol!
Old Feb 26th 2014, 2:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Mike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to behold

Probably R for R sole of the Universe.

Apart from the traffic noise and congestion there are actually some nice pockets there along the creek, my friend lived on Ningi Esplanade for years before joining us here in Old Bar.

They were going to bypass the place but a developer stuck a housing estate in the path of the proposed route so they are just going to force four lanes and traffic lights through the middle of town, typical Queensland solution.

When I was in real estate in the early 90s most of the houses on the Northern side of the road were only around $70,000. At that time the govt could have resumed the whole side of the road for a fraction of the cost today, demolished the lot and run a decent road along with some nice landscaping, but again we are talking Queensland plus the old corrupt Caboolture Shire Council.
Old Feb 26th 2014, 3:17 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mike at Taree
Probably R for R sole of the Universe.

Apart from the traffic noise and congestion there are actually some nice pockets there along the creek, my friend lived on Ningi Esplanade for years before joining us here in Old Bar.
We lived off the Ningi end of Bestman Road - no traffic noise, no congestion, I'd move back in a heartbeat.

I loved my house