Disgusted!

Old Nov 10th 2006, 5:47 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Disgusted!

Was in my local shop this evening, stood behind 'dad and his two kids'. Kid number 1 (about 14 years old) ambles up to the poppy collection box on the counter and says to Asian (Indian) shop assistant, "'ere mate, are these poppys free"? To which Asian shop assistant replies, "not sure, hang on a sec", then turns to his gaffer and asks the same question???????!!!!!

WTF????

Gaffer (a middle aged white man) replies, NO, they bloody well are NOT free!!!!! You need to make a donation!!!

Bloke behind me in the queue, looks at me, raises eyes and lets out a loud humph, just as I do the same!

What the hell is the world coming to????

Do they teach these 'scrotums' nothing at this, joke of an establishment that they call, 'school', now-a-days????

As for the P...... errr, Asian serving............I better shut up before I get banned!!!

Old Nov 10th 2006, 5:50 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Disgusted!

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Was in my local shop this evening, stood behind 'dad and his two kids'. Kid number 1 (about 14 years old) ambles up to the poppy collection box on the counter and says to Asian (Indian) shop assistant, "'ere mate, are these poppys free"? To which Asian shop assistant replies, "not sure, hang on a sec", then turns to his gaffer and asks the same question???????!!!!!

WTF????

Gaffer (a middle aged white man) replies, NO, they bloody well are NOT free!!!!! You need to make a donation!!!

Bloke behind me in the queue, looks at me, raises eyes and lets out a loud humph, just as I do the same!

Do they teach these 'scrotums' nothing at this, joke of an establishment that they call, 'school', now-a-days????

As for the P...... errr, Asian serving............I better shut up before I get banned!!!

Bloody hell!
Old Nov 10th 2006, 5:53 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Disgusted!

WTF????

we aint got any direction any more,we are a country thats changing by the day.
nobody knows if there coming or going...
except me and a few others...

i'm going...ast..

Last edited by aston man; Nov 10th 2006 at 5:57 pm.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 5:53 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Bloody hell!
Why are you surprised????

I'm not
Old Nov 10th 2006, 5:54 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassycat

I'm not

No surprise here either
Old Nov 10th 2006, 5:55 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the Asian man genuinely did not know, he may not have grown up in the UK and might not have been told about the sign of respect and rememberance that the donation and wearing of the poppies, represents. Or maybe he was just ignorant, however there was no need for your racist remark...which you used ...... to cover!

Old Nov 10th 2006, 6:01 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ElshaUK]Maybe the Asian man genuinely did not know, he may not have grown up in the UK and might not have been told about the sign of respect and rememberance that the donation and wearing of the poppies, represents. Or maybe he was just ignorant, however there was no need for your racist remark...which you used ...... to cover!

[/QUOTE

racist, its a word to guarantee an argument
Old Nov 10th 2006, 6:05 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Disgusted!

Originally Posted by ElshaUK
Maybe the Asian man genuinely did not know, he may not have grown up in the UK and might not have been told about the sign of respect and rememberance that the donation and wearing of the poppies, represents. Or maybe he was just ignorant
Fair play. Well said.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 6:06 pm

Maybe the Asian man genuinely did not know, he may not have grown up in the UK and might not have been told about the sign of respect and rememberance that the donation and wearing of the poppies, represents. Or maybe he was just ignorant, however there was no need for your racist remark...which you used ...... to cover!

Oh, shut your face, you tosser!!!!

Racist? Me? NOT AT ALL!!!!!

ANGRY? YES!!!!!

As for the asian man not knowing, trust me, he DID grow up in the UK.......innit man yeah!

ANYWAY, the dirty great DONATION box placed right next to the poppies ought to have been a give away to even the simplest of fukwits!!!! (excuse my language please!)

Last edited by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer; Nov 10th 2006 at 6:08 pm.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 6:08 pm
Fighting my corner

Lightbulb Re: Disgusted!

Originally Posted by sassycat

I'm not
The kids should at least have known that the poppies were not free - and they should also have understood where the money was going.

Last year I searched Britain's supermarkets like a madman until I found that the Sainsbury's near Cannock sells ANZAC biscuits. Mrs Stampede bought half a dozen packets for me!

We'll be buying them again this year; I already have my poppy and will wear it with pride.

I have military men in my family going back two generations. I could never forget what my forbears endured for the sake of those who would follow them.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 6:08 pm
Banned

Oh, shut your face, you tosser!!!!

Racist? Me? NOT AT ALL!!!!!

ANGRY? YES!!!!!

poxy word racist ,they should ban it..
Old Nov 10th 2006, 6:10 pm

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
The kids should at least have known that the poppies were not free - and they should also have understood where the money was going.

Last year I searched Britain's supermarkets like a madman until I found that the Sainsbury's near Cannock sells ANZAC biscuits. Mrs Stampede bought half a dozen packets for me!

We'll be buying them again this year; I already have my poppy and will wear it with pride.

I come from a military family; I could never forget what my forbears endured for the sake of those who would follow them.
Nice one Vash, wear it with pride!

I have managed to get a big 1ft diameter poppy for the front of my lorry! I'm proud to show it off!

BTW, I also know what the ANZAC biscuits signify..........bloody nice n'all!!
Old Nov 10th 2006, 6:10 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
racist, its a word to guarantee an argument
Yes, I agree it could be. But so is starting to type a word which obviously people can see was meant to be a r..... slur.

I am not trying to start an argument anymore than the OP was trying to, however the OP did state,

Why say you are going to get banned if you haven't said anything that could ban you?

Anyway just my opinion
Old Nov 10th 2006, 6:11 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry - but i thought this post was about November 11th - all the good people who lost their lives for our way of life and democracy

Not to start a racial argument - how wrong I was.

Can someone please advise why everything has to come back to racism and abuse.

Love Sas x-x-x

I wait the onslaught..................
Old Nov 10th 2006, 6:12 pm

Anyway just my opinion
.....Like arseholes, we all have one and they all stink!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.