Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My first Aussie funeral

My first Aussie funeral

Old Jan 10th 2017, 12:54 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My first Aussie funeral

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I don't want a funeral when I die. My family can save the money and just have me cremated with my ashes sent home to Canada. My only wish is that I don't spend eternity here.
Dorothy me old love, I thought you were looking at going to live in Canada? Horrible to be stuck in a place you don't want to be If you're not going back, Canada's loss is most definitely Perth's gain.
Old Jan 10th 2017, 9:56 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Dorothy me old love, I thought you were looking at going to live in Canada? Horrible to be stuck in a place you don't want to be If you're not going back, Canada's loss is most definitely Perth's gain.
We are in the process of visa application now. It's a matter of what we do once it's granted. We have to find work there which is not going to be easy at our ages. My mom's 92nd birthday is today andI am the only one of my siblings not there.
Old Jan 11th 2017, 10:36 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
We are in the process of visa application now. It's a matter of what we do once it's granted. We have to find work there which is not going to be easy at our ages. My mom's 92nd birthday is today andI am the only one of my siblings not there.
That's so hard 92, your Mum must have been a very clean living lady! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll be there for her 93rd xx