Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Money for nothing on the internet???

Money for nothing on the internet???

Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all
Thumbs up Money for nothing on the internet???

I know it sounds too good to be true but it is true!!
You can be paid for having a seperate browser open whilst you chat on here, send emails and surf on the computer. Its spyware free and it pays you regularly for doing NOTHING. You can be paid by cheque or into your paypal account.

Its only 50c an hour...but the amount of time i spend on the computer it soon adds up!! I just have it open when im doing my usual stuff on the puter...like now or even when im in bed You can also do it in UK.
Just visit http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=rachbinoz and check it out..
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:18 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [B]Money for nothing on the internet???[/B]

Originally Posted by desperate2go
I know it sounds too good to be true but it is true!!
You can be paid for having a seperate browser open whilst you chat on here, send emails and surf on the computer. Its spyware free and it pays you regularly for doing NOTHING. You can be paid by cheque or into your paypal account.

Its only 50c an hour...but the amount of time i spend on the computer it soon adds up!! I just have it open when im doing my usual stuff on the puter...like now or even when im in bed You can also do it in UK.
Just visit http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=rachbinoz and check it out..
And the catch is?
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Originally Posted by diddy
And the catch is?
I know...im looking for it but havent found it yet....
The only thin i have found with it is it is better when you are writing(ie emails/word/expats) than when you are actually surfins as sometimes with the surfing you get pop ups(but then again im not very computer literate)....but other than that..NOTHING.
If anyone can tell me the catch let me know.
Im happy with it anyway....but im a tight cow that loves to make summink from nuthink
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

PADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to all

There is always a catch. There is no such thing as money for nothing
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:24 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PADDAD
It's a scam

http://scams.flipshark.com/surfjunkyscam.html
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PADDAD
I know, I know....but i think the catch is that you may actually look at the ads...not have them open elsewhere why you are doing other things......
I knew it was a mistake telling you lot
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:27 am
ABCDiamond

I knew it was a mistake telling you lot
Especially of they catch you...........
Their terms include:
You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with Surf Junky and may result in legal prosecution

Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:29 am

gedge has disabled reputation

I know...im looking for it but havent found it yet....
The only thin i have found with it is it is better when you are writing(ie emails/word/expats) than when you are actually surfins as sometimes with the surfing you get pop ups(but then again im not very computer literate)....but other than that..NOTHING.
If anyone can tell me the catch let me know.
Im happy with it anyway....but im a tight cow that loves to make summink from nuthink
It's a scam apparently. They'll make it look like you're earning then pull the plug on you. Deleted accounts, server crashes, non existant cheques etc...

http://www.anything4free.com/forums/...showtopic=4766
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gedge
It's a scam apparently. They'll make it look like you're earning then pull the plug on you. Deleted accounts, server crashes, non existant cheques etc...

http://www.anything4free.com/forums/...showtopic=4766

OH....OK. Forget everything i just said then!
The person that referred me said they HAD already been paid....oh well!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Especially of they catch you...........
Their terms include:
That will teach me not to bother with terms and conditions...
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

That will teach me not to bother with terms and conditions...
Anyway...Wot a cheek...how can they prosecute me for telling people about what i apparantly their scam??
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:34 am

gedge has disabled reputation

OH....OK. Forget everything i just said then!
The person that referred me said they HAD already been paid....oh well!
Well sometimes you don't know till you ask. There are some of these around that do work, but I'd still be dubious.
If you do find the money tree let me know.
Thanks.