MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old May 6th 2008, 9:53 pm
sorry..I don't understand

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Hey MeMe

Try here for your panel doctor???

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/over...-doctors.htm#d

My geography isn't up to much so I'll let you choose which is nearest home!

I just need to get a passport picture of the wee man (easier said than done with an almost 3 year old!) and I'm done!

Found a couple of panel doctors near here and have downloaded the police check forms so we're going to wait to be asked for them!
Old May 6th 2008, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by funkydelia
Hey MeMe

Try here for your panel doctor???

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/over...-doctors.htm#d

My geography isn't up to much so I'll let you choose which is nearest home!

I just need to get a passport picture of the wee man (easier said than done with an almost 3 year old!) and I'm done!

Found a couple of panel doctors near here and have downloaded the police check forms so we're going to wait to be asked for them!
We've already done the PCC's, will upload them tonight with everything else.....took my 2 for their photo's today, and treated them to an icecream for sitting really still.....they do passport photo's in our local post office, so much better than one of those machines, and you can see the pic before she prints them....My OH just needs to get his done, but he wants to have his haircut first!!!

I'm gonna try and arrange meds next week, get them done and out the way and then just relax, sit back, and wait!!!
I have heard that you want to ring round for meds as prices can vary alot....

So whereabouts in bonny scotland are you??
Old May 6th 2008, 10:11 pm
sorry..I don't understand

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by memewest
We've already done the PCC's, will upload them tonight with everything else.....took my 2 for their photo's today, and treated them to an icecream for sitting really still.....they do passport photo's in our local post office, so much better than one of those machines, and you can see the pic before she prints them....My OH just needs to get his done, but he wants to have his haircut first!!!

I'm gonna try and arrange meds next week, get them done and out the way and then just relax, sit back, and wait!!!
I have heard that you want to ring round for meds as prices can vary alot....

So whereabouts in bonny scotland are you??
I take it you are front loading then? We've not got a MODL occupation so its likely our application will take a while. Don't want to start doing police checks and stuff till we're asked as we need as long as possible to sell our house!

We live in Fife just now and are aiming (roughly) for Melbourne. What do you do for a living?
Old May 6th 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by funkydelia
I take it you are front loading then? We've not got a MODL occupation so its likely our application will take a while. Don't want to start doing police checks and stuff till we're asked as we need as long as possible to sell our house!

We live in Fife just now and are aiming (roughly) for Melbourne. What do you do for a living?
I'm a housewife, general dogsbody...

My OH is the main applicant, he's in IT....Yet i'm the one sat here scanning!!

How did you scan your photo's in?? did you attach them to paper and write names underneath??
Old May 6th 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

OK Guys.....do i need to panic/worry??

I have spent the last 3 hours scanning in all the documents we need, now i go to upload them and it says i can't!!

Does it not know how long i have been sat here doing this tonight??

Seriously though, it says :

The following errors have been encountered:

1. You cannot attach documents or files as your application has been decided. Please use the Query the Status of your application link to check the status of your application.

My Application has been decided?? Yeah Right.....only submitted sunday!! Thats a bloody quick turn around hey?!
Someone up there loves me!!!

But can anyone suggest anything?? Do you think i'll need to email them or try again tomorrow and see if all is ok then.....

Thankyou....
Old May 7th 2008, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

Candy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the rough

memewest - I had exactly the same message when i was doing mine on Monday evening. Had a total panic and then tried again on Tuesday morning and it was all working fine - have a look back earlier in the thread - it was FunkyDelia who told me how to do it

hope it works for you!
Old May 7th 2008, 9:07 am
Jo short

joshort will become famous soon enoughjoshort will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=memewest;6316060]Hey, Congrats to you Lin.....Hope you had a good night celebrating!!

Hey Delia......Scanning all our doc's as we speak.... Can you find me a panel doc in somerset/devon whilst your looking for one for you??

Gonna sort ours out next week....off camping friday in the lovely rain we have coming our way!! whoohoo....

Hey Sarah......have a great holiday!!

JoJo....glad you can join us.......hop on board and enjoy the ride of your life!!! :

Thanks Delia,

we are using an agent so all in there capable hands, we need passport photos tonight then sending all our certs ect off tomorrow, the agent has assured me his already to go... so yep definitely going to get on the rollorcoaster! our agent says its taken about 6-7 months from applying... so the wait begins...

we have just been through the wait from the Vetasses practical test same as camacazi and cynet as our OH are carpenters... to we went through that together...

we are hoping to head for queensland (brisbane/suburbs) once we are "hopefully" sucessfull

well good luck for the next stage XXX

Jo xx

Last edited by joshort; May 7th 2008 at 9:10 am.
Old May 7th 2008, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

hello

may i join the may applicants thread????

I hope so as i just submitted my online 175 GSM visa!

Ok, my name is doc and im heading for some where in WA, im going alone too.

doc
Old May 7th 2008, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

CYGNET will become famous soon enoughCYGNET will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by docgp
hello

doc
Welcome to the Thread Doc.

Memewest, you say you have done the PCC's which one did you do, we can't decide on the ACPO online £35 one, or the £10 one from the Police station that can take 40 days ??

Jo, we are off to Brissie suburbs also, need any advice, as I can ask my sister who lives there. Also Ferg's friend owns a carpentry business in brisbane, so have a contact if Shorty is looking for work, i.e rates of pay etc.
Old May 7th 2008, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by docgp
hello

doc
Yo Doc!!! Welcome Aboard!!

There's myself, OH, Elizabeth 7yrs and James 5yrs...keep changing our minds as to where we want to end up..... expect it to be somewhere between Sydney and Brisbane....

Originally Posted by CYGNET

Memewest, you say you have done the PCC's which one did you do, we can't decide on the ACPO online £35 one, or the £10 one from the Police station that can take 40 days ??

Jo, we are off to Brissie suburbs also, need any advice, as I can ask my sister who lives there. Also Ferg's friend owns a carpentry business in brisbane, so have a contact if Shorty is looking for work, i.e rates of pay etc.
Afternoon Cygnet, we did the £10 ones and sent them when we sent our skills assessment off to ACS....we got them just before we got pos result through.....would say they are on target with getting them out within 40days (give or take a few days), depends on how fast you want them....we know that, hoping we get a Visa, we will have to validate by April 15th 2009..... as that's the date on the PCC's...

Still waiting for my OH to get his haircut so he can have his photo taken and then i can upload everything.....

Did anyone upload their doc's in dribs and drabs or did everyone do them all at once.....?? Bearing in mind i couldn't get to do it last night anyhow!!
Old May 7th 2008, 1:44 pm
Jo short

Originally Posted by CYGNET

Thanks sarah,

May dedefinitelyake you up on that nearer the time... so nice thank you and welcome Doc...

Jo
Old May 7th 2008, 1:46 pm
Jo short

Originally Posted by joshort
Thanks sarah,

May dedefinitelyake you up on that nearer the time... so nice thank you and welcome Doc...

Jo
You know wot I mean!!!!! LOL !!!
Old May 7th 2008, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Candy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the rough

Hey Jo - it's all that form filling that's made you type funny

Welcome Doc
Old May 7th 2008, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

thank you for the welcome guys

can i ask how many documents people submitted?

i only uploaded about 15!

brith cert, passport biog page, military discharge cert, 3x references for work experience 4x references for specific work exp, IELTS results, 2 scanned passport photos, 4x certs for trade quals.

have i missed some thing out, is this enough to send?

beginning to freak out and its only day 1

just want to make sure it all goes smoothly,

many thanks for your input/advice/thoughts/abuse <--- delete as appropriate

doc
Old May 7th 2008, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Hiya Doc

There is me, the OH & 2 kids so I put in
4x Birth Certs
4x passports
marriage cert
4x passport photos
skills assessment cert
work ref
work contract
relationship evidence
2x IELTS certs
2x police certs
2x form 80

now I'm wondering if we need to add form 1221 too - anyone know?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.