MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old May 4th 2008, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by memewest
OH can't seem to make his mind up between Brisbane or Sydney so could be somewhere in between.......

Had In-laws for lunch today, very tasty.... Toasted our application being done.....

Told Elizabeth and James what we are applying for and they are both surprisingly cool about the whole thing......Elizabeth has been asking what she's allowed to take from her room and all her things, so guess thats a good sign....she'd like to Penfriend Alana aswell if Alana would like that...
yes, alana would like that if you want to pm her email address, not sure how to set one up but alana could go through mine
Old May 4th 2008, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Candy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the rough

Hi everyone

Just got my IELTS results today and got our skills assessment back last week so I'm half way through the online process - yippeeee!

Can't believe I'm at this point finally - looking forward to joining you fellow May 08 lot for the waiting game ahead.
Better get on and do my signature and fill in the BE update!
Old May 5th 2008, 3:48 pm
sorry..I don't understand

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Candy Groove
Hi everyone

Just got my IELTS results today and got our skills assessment back last week so I'm half way through the online process - yippeeee!

Can't believe I'm at this point finally - looking forward to joining you fellow May 08 lot for the waiting game ahead.
Better get on and do my signature and fill in the BE update!
Its a good feeling getting these things done and dusted. I had the online application all but filled in and was just waiting for these numbers to put in before we could send it.

Lets hope we're not waiting too long!
Old May 5th 2008, 3:58 pm

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough

Anyone else having problems uploading documents? I've got the screen but its taking forever!
Old May 5th 2008, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice

Brilliant news this morning for us, Perth ack, our application on the 10th April? But only got the news today from the 'boss agent' so I am more than happy to be a member of the May 2008 thread. It feels so good to be on the 'move' at last. (I know our visa will take longer than the others, but it will be worth the wait). Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (can you tell we've already been celebrating, hic!) Regards Lin
Old May 5th 2008, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by home alone
Brilliant news this morning for us, Perth ack, our application on the 10th April? But only got the news today from the 'boss agent' so I am more than happy to be a member of the May 2008 thread. It feels so good to be on the 'move' at last. (I know our visa will take longer than the others, but it will be worth the wait). Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (can you tell we've already been celebrating, hic!) Regards Lin
That's great Lin, have one for me!
Old May 6th 2008, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

Candy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the rough

Funkydelia - I had the same problem as you!!

I've only managed to upload half of my docs and now I don't know how to add the rest! I've been worrying all night if I did something wrong

Good news for you, Lin
Old May 6th 2008, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Funkydelia - I had the same problem as you!!

I've only managed to upload half of my docs and now I don't know how to add the rest! I've been worrying all night if I did something wrong

Good news for you, Lin
Hi Lin

We had the same problem, except we couldn't upload anything!
We sent them all by email instead which obviously did the trick

Good luck

Sam
Old May 6th 2008, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Sammy

where do I find the email address to send them to?

I was doing so well until the website died!
Old May 6th 2008, 7:39 am

Thanks Sammy

where do I find the email address to send them to?

I was doing so well until the website died!
Candy I've replied to you on the other thread (Uploading documents one)

The website is shutting down periodically for maintenance (15minutes at a time I think) 7am ish Oz time which may have coincided with your uploads???

It might be fine at a different time of day!
Old May 6th 2008, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice

Thank you all for the good wishes, I feel I belong now! Instead of being on the outside looking in, and have gained a lot of friends, hopefully we can meet up sometime in the future, in Aus. of course! Kind Regards Lin
Old May 6th 2008, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

CYGNET will become famous soon enoughCYGNET will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by camacazi
hi cygnet, how r u?
can u believe this time last week we were freakin out over waiting for our vetassess results
Hi Camacazi
Didn't look on the forum since we did the online application on Saturday, hence delay in reply.
Glad that is on it's way now & another hurdle over with.
Did you manage to get your agent to sent yours off yet.
Now the fun starts eh ! More waiting & not knowing.
Next step for us will be the medicals & PCCs, going to organise those after our Holiday. Off to Tenerife on Friday for a couple of weeks, can't wait to get away from all the stress.
Old May 6th 2008, 1:11 pm
Jo short

joshort will become famous soon enoughjoshort will become famous soon enough

Hi All,

recognise a few names again.. were just about to send off for our application should be this week (after me loosing our birth certs) so here we go again

Jo xx

p.s Sarah hope you have a great holiday! nice to just relax and chill after waiting for the results... have a beer for us !!!
Old May 6th 2008, 7:40 pm

Woohoo got all my docs uploaded.

Off to find a panel doctor now!
Old May 6th 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by home alone
Hey, Congrats to you Lin.....Hope you had a good night celebrating!!

Originally Posted by funkydelia
Woohoo got all my docs uploaded.

Off to find a panel doctor now!
Hey Delia......Scanning all our doc's as we speak.... Can you find me a panel doc in somerset/devon whilst your looking for one for you??

Gonna sort ours out next week....off camping friday in the lovely rain we have coming our way!! whoohoo....

Hey Sarah......have a great holiday!!

JoJo....glad you can join us.......hop on board and enjoy the ride of your life!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.