Map of BE'ers in OZ

Old Mar 24th 2014, 5:18 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Map of BE'ers in OZ

Originally Posted by Sally Redux

Can't we have a global one for that? Where ALL BE'ers around the world can make themselves heard!

S
Old Mar 24th 2014, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Still only 3 in SA, oh, and Red who appears to be on walkabout.
Old Mar 24th 2014, 7:28 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gjn200
Still only 3 in SA, oh, and Red who appears to be on walkabout.
There's definitely more of us than that - the others must be shy
Old Mar 24th 2014, 1:59 pm
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of

Added.
Though hoping to be moving it to Perth within the next 6 months!
Old Mar 25th 2014, 9:10 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
There's definitely more of us than that - the others must be shy
I put my marker up there in Redneck Wonderland
Old Mar 25th 2014, 9:12 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
I put my marker up there in Redneck Wonderland
Old Mar 25th 2014, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

jamesanding is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you on the US map James?
Is there a separate map for the US? I'm only on this one.

As background info - I applied while in the UK back in January 2009 and my work transferred me to New York while I've been waiting...
Old Mar 25th 2014, 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by jamesanding
Is there a separate map for the US? I'm only on this one.

As background info - I applied while in the UK back in January 2009 and my work transferred me to New York while I've been waiting...
The US map is in the Trailer Park in the US forums
Old Mar 27th 2014, 10:37 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

done
Old Mar 27th 2014, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by asher
done
yay

Between us and the NZ'ers (and a couple of anon's) there's 76 markers on the map now
Old Mar 27th 2014, 10:50 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

yay

Between us and the NZ'ers (and a couple of anon's) there's 76 markers on the map now
not bad hey this was a good idea.
Old Mar 27th 2014, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by asher
not bad hey this was a good idea.
I thought so when I saw it in the US forums
Old Mar 30th 2014, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

I have just put a marker on the spot in the Darling Downs in Queensland where I was brought up until the age of 15. Later, we moved to Toowoomba, and then I left Oz in 1963 aged 23. I ended up on an Island in the Caribbean in 1978, and now have a UK passport and have let my Australian one lapse. I still have two brothers Down Under - one on Bribie, the other on the Gold Coast somewhere, and they have children and grandchildren close to Brisbane. I get great pleasure in reminiscing (occasionally, on my blog) about my life in "the bush". Not many immigrants out there, I see from the Map. That's probably wise of you all! I couldn't get away fast enough. We sold the farm in 1964 when Dad died.
Old Apr 2nd 2014, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

That was fun. I'm the first NSW Central Coast poster.
Old Apr 2nd 2014, 12:36 am

Originally Posted by tiger222
That was fun. I'm the first NSW Central Coast poster.
I just had a look to see where you are

No-one in NT at all so far

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.