Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:08 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally posted by mickj
Nowadays, guys ( the sophisticated ones ) have more shoes than women. At my last count, i had about 30 odd,
You've got 30 odd shoes? What use is that?!!! Is it an art installation or something? Are they all inside a tent? "All the left shoes I have ever worn".
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point

Women will always win!! WE just occasionally let you men think you've won other wise what fun would it be?????

Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:13 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Yeah they've just me here looking like a right lemon, propping up the bar and whistling nonchalantly... come back guys!

And who's scared now, eh? Left dangling by your so-called mates, eh? We'll pick off the loners, one by one
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:15 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

You've got 30 odd shoes? What use is that?!!! Is it an art installation or something? Are they all inside a tent? "All the left shoes I have ever worn".

Always used to amuse me on lost property days at school. There would always be a selection of shoes. How does this happen???! I mean, you go to school wearing shoes and then *forget* to walk back out in them?
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:20 pm
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by bundy
Always used to amuse me on lost property days at school. There would always be a selection of shoes. How does this happen???! I mean, you go to school wearing shoes and then *forget* to walk back out in them?
Similarly gloves. How many times have you walked past a single forlorn lost glove? Never in pairs.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:21 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Have no fear MMW, the boys are back in town.

The girls can never pagger us, the poor little ducks dont even know what it means. (you're thinking of dogging anya - not that I know much about these things - ahem)

Reet bundy and your fellow lightweights, you hopped to another thread in fear, but if its a battle of the sexes you want, then thats what you'll get. (as long as you remember i think you're all lovely really).

I'll start things off........are you gonna spray your red back boots white, so that when you wear them you match the other kitchen appliances?

(boys - dont wimp out on me here)
mickj

Believe me son, they are all of significant use. Work shoes, outing shoes, recreational shoes, summer sandals ( no buckles, or jesus sandals ). Oh...they are all on a rack in the walk-in closet. You obviously wear the same one all the time

Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by bundy
And who's scared now, eh? Left dangling by your so-called mates, eh? We'll pick off the loners, one by one
Dangling, moi? (Oh dear, time to buy new underwear. On at least two counts!)
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:23 pm
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by loose
you're thinking of dogging anya
I'm thinking of dogging anya? You mindreader you!
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:25 pm
Class 2 Guru

Believe me son, they are all of significant use. Work shoes, outing shoes, recreational shoes, summer sandals ( no buckles, or jesus sandals ). Oh...they are all on a rack in the walk-in closet. You obviously wear the same one all the time
Oh I see, got you, you've only got one leg! That avatar is deceptively unrepresentative then (in so many ways...)
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:27 pm
She's a bird, you know

Have no fear MMW, the boys are back in town.

The girls can never pagger us, the poor little ducks dont even know what it means. (you're thinking of dogging anya - not that I know much about these things - ahem)

Reet bundy and your fellow lightweights, you hopped to another thread in fear, but if its a battle of the sexes you want, then thats what you'll get. (as long as you remember i think you're all lovely really).

I'll start things off........are you gonna spray your red back boots white, so that when you wear them you match the other kitchen appliances?

(boys - dont wimp out on me here)
Ha! Cornered you again.

Erm, I'm not exactly light, you know, and we know I'm no lightweight on the drinking front either, so we'll put that comment to one side.

In fact, my Red Backs, being black, nicely co-ordinated with the massive, 30 kilo camp ovens I was heaving about. So there. I have superwoman strength, you know, and a mean right hook, lightning reflexes, ability to kick box. Wearing Red Backs. Steel-capped Red Backs.

Are you boys going to put war paint on your beer bellies?
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

(you're thinking of dogging anya - not that I know much about these things - ahem)
Am not thinking of dogging right now, alas, got work to do....

Ooh blimey, had better go join the gals - no way anyone could call *me* a lightweight (just a little warning to anyone taking Cinnarizine pills to control their hayfever: the packet says 'may cause weight gain'. I had no idea that meant 4kg in 2 weeks... )

So c'mon guys, who'll take me on, I can *really* pack some punch now!

Anya.

Last edited by anya4oz; Jun 9th 2004 at 2:33 pm.
She's a bird, you know

I'm thinking of dogging anya? You mindreader you!

LOL!!!!

Keep that behind closed doors, you two.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:28 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

I bet you love "Sex & the City" dont you!

30 pairs of shoes!!!!! Imelda Marcos or what!!!
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:29 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by anya4oz

Ooh blimey, had better go join the gals - no way anyone could call *me* a lightweight (just a little warning to anyone taking Cinnarizine pills to control their hayfever: the packet says 'may cause weight gain'. I had no idea that meant 4kg in 2 weeks... )

So c'mon guys, who'll take me on, I can *really* pack some punch now!

Anya.
What's in Cinnarizine, Anya? Or is that the generic name?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.