Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Labor Labour fooling the people .... again

Labor Labour fooling the people .... again

Old Aug 24th 2016, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Labor Labour fooling the people .... again

Doesn't seem to matter which country you are in.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/uk-labor-leader-jeremy-corbyn-accused-of-staging-train-footage/news-story/57bab61b18ddb93b9b39784ff55eb939
Old Aug 24th 2016, 10:57 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Labor Labour fooling the people .... again

Originally Posted by Beoz
Sigh

Jeremy Corbyn fends off Branson attack over 'ram-packed' Virgin train | Politics | The Guardian

Ellen – who asked to not be named in full– told the Guardian that Corbyn had seemingly gone through the entire standard-class section of the train but had not been able to find a seat. The 26-year-old, who was with her one-year-old daughter and son, aged six, said she had similarly been unable to find seats.

“He’s not lying,” she said. “When I saw him he was in coach A, right at the front. He hadn’t managed to find a seat in the whole of the train. I was sat on the floor, there was no space for me to get a seat. There were people in every space between every carriage. It was totally overcrowded. They were full of bags and full of people.”
Old Aug 24th 2016, 11:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh .........

from your left wing Guardian article.

A Corbyn source said a handful of seats had been available, but not two together, and the Labour leader wanted to sit with his wife. As a result he, his wife and team were among a series of other passengers forced to sit or stand in the corridor.

So he chose to sit in the corridor, as a protest because he could not sit next to his wife. ....... or better put ...... sat in the corridor so he could film another marketing lie, not too dissimilar to Bill BS Shorten's Mediscare lie.

And how quickly did Mediscare go away.

You've been had ......... again
Old Aug 24th 2016, 12:30 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Angry Corbyn Clashes With Sky News Reporter Over Train Row

Clearly shows him sitting down in a, err, seat

So basically, he made his video to spout off about his agenda and then went and sat down in a proper seat

That's a publicity stunt

But then my link is from the Murdoch (the guy you want jailed and censored - basically for having an opinion that you don't agree with) press so therefore cannot possibly be true

I will agree with Corbyn though on one point - travelling by train at busy times in the UK can be pure hell on wheels
Old Aug 24th 2016, 9:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Angry Corbyn Clashes With Sky News Reporter Over Train Row

Clearly shows him sitting down in a, err, seat

So basically, he made his video to spout off about his agenda and then went and sat down in a proper seat

That's a publicity stunt

But then my link is from the Murdoch (the guy you want jailed and censored - basically for having an opinion that you don't agree with) press so therefore cannot possibly be true

I will agree with Corbyn though on one point - travelling by train at busy times in the UK can be pure hell on wheels
Yep it can be hell on wheels, but to pull a stunt like that is outrageous. He must have seen Billy BS Shorten in action and thought, hey why not.

Desperate times call for desperate measures from both men.

The unfortunate part is a fair chunk of the population will go for it ........ they've been had.
Old Aug 27th 2016, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of crass publicity stunts - Nigel Farage brought up to the rostrum by Donald Trump in Mississippi! As Clinton said, one racist supporting another racist.
Old Aug 27th 2016, 11:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Speaking of crass publicity stunts - Nigel Farage brought up to the rostrum by Donald Trump in Mississippi! As Clinton said, one racist supporting another racist.
Perhaps the French and Germans will bring up Trump and Farage in their forthcoming elections.

Set your preconceived ideas aside. The world is speaking.
Old Aug 28th 2016, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps the French and Germans will bring up Trump and Farage in their forthcoming elections.

Set your preconceived ideas aside. The world is speaking.
Well America is speaking - Trump once looked a banker for the White House, now anything but. People eventually see through empty and dangerous rhetoric.
Old Aug 28th 2016, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well America is speaking - Trump once looked a banker for the White House, now anything but. People eventually see through empty and dangerous rhetoric.
Maybe, but look at the alternative.
Old Aug 28th 2016, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Maybe, but look at the alternative.
Which makes you think how appealing he is if he is trailing in all the polls. Gaffes continue as he tries to make capital out of a high profile shooting in Chicago:

Donald Trump turns slaying of Dwyane Wade's cousin into a campaign appeal
Old Aug 28th 2016, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Which makes you think how appealing he is if he is trailing in all the polls. Gaffes continue as he tries to make capital out of a high profile shooting in Chicago:

Donald Trump turns slaying of Dwyane Wade's cousin into a campaign appeal
Its an appealling message. "Obama has done shit for black people. Come with me - what have you got to lose"
Old Aug 28th 2016, 11:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Its an appealling message. "Obama has done shit for black people. Come with me - what have you got to lose"
Blacks overwhelmingly vote Democrat. Guns proliferate in America thanks largely to the Trump supporters and the gun lobby. A black is shot with a gun in Chicago and he tries to turn that into a reason for voting Trump? That's after not even knowing the name of the Bulls player related to the victim.

An entry in our local scarecrow competition:

Old Aug 28th 2016, 11:35 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

The wall is gonna be super cool

An epic engineering project
Old Aug 28th 2016, 12:56 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds more like a cry for help.

"I've p*ssed off everyone but the extreme right racists - but now they tell me there aren't enough of them for me to do anything but lose badly. I need some of them blacks or hispanics or women to fall for the sales patter. Women are going to be for Hillary, and the hispanics, well I think there's no rolling that one back, so it'll have to be the blacks - pleeeeeeeease...."
Old Aug 28th 2016, 11:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by GarryP
Sounds more like a cry for help.

"I've p*ssed off everyone but the extreme right racists - but now they tell me there aren't enough of them for me to do anything but lose badly. I need some of them blacks or hispanics or women to fall for the sales patter. Women are going to be for Hillary, and the hispanics, well I think there's no rolling that one back, so it'll have to be the blacks - pleeeeeeeease...."
..... and wouldn't it just be a sign of the times if it works.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.