Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Australia / The Barbie

Old Dec 26th 2017, 11:33 am   #1
Tr1boy 
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Kids today are still lazy

She made it to her 4th birthday today! and they haven't taken her from us
I'm taking her to Snow White panto this afternoon.

Lousy kids
Attached Thumbnails
Kids today are still lazy-dsc01807.jpg  
Tr1boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th 2017, 11:56 am   #2
upsidedowner
Super Moderator

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kids today are still lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1boy View Post
She made it to her 4th birthday today! and they haven't taken her from us
I'm taking her to Snow White panto this afternoon.

Lousy kids
She's a demon in an angel's body! No one that sweet and innocent looking is anything other than trouble.

Hope she (and you) enjoy the panto.

The Recipe Thread Index:
moneypenny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th 2017, 8:02 pm   #3
Tr1boy 
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
She's a demon in an angel's body! No one that sweet and innocent looking is anything other than trouble.

Hope she (and you) enjoy the panto.
Yeah, she's a regular 'slice of heaven' some days

Panto was great, they've moved on a bit from when I was a kid!
Old Dec 30th 2017, 10:26 pm   #4
quoll Female
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

She’s so grown up! That was a mere blink of the eye! I bet she has you all round her little finger.
quoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st 2017, 1:18 pm   #5
Tr1boy 
BE Forum Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by quoll View Post
She’s so grown up! That was a mere blink of the eye! I bet she has you all round her little finger.
She does. It plays havoc with my back I really don't know where the time had gone, she starts school in Sept!

The education side is Mrs TB's domain. Little one can swim, ride a bike without training wheels, runs like a fast thing and can stand up on a surfboard.

Drops mic, I'm out

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Australia / The Barbie