Kickstarter

Old Mar 6th 2014, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kickstarter

Do any of you read or use this in Australia?

I'm a big fan of it and I think it's a great idea, it's really taken off too.

https://www.kickstarter.com/discover?ref=nav

I would like thoughts please on using it as a business platform and also I wondered if any of you have used it/ would consider using it?

Thanks.
Old Mar 6th 2014, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

TimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kickstarter

I have been a follower of many projects on kickstarter for a couple of years.

The latest one gethering traction is.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/ga...-1226847123490
Old Mar 6th 2014, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TimbersBack
I have been a follower of many projects on kickstarter for a couple of years.

The latest one gethering traction is.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/ga...-1226847123490

Yeah I follow quite a few projects too! I'm pleased I've found someone else who's a fan of it. It's great isn't it?

That's a good one you have just posted. That's the first time I've seen that one.

I'm thinking of actually using it myself for a project I'm working on and just wondered is it big over in Australia?
Old Mar 6th 2014, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

TimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of light

Well there are Australian Kickstarter projects as you are probably aware, however like domains... global is better. So whilst people may well look for Aussie inventions, etc, if you create something... then go Global !

The market in Australia, is too restrictive and small for Kickstarter projects in my opinion.

I have hhad a few ideas, and seen many exceptional ones. Theres a film company making a action film, that caught my eye too. Will try and find it.

Edit: here you go lol
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kungfury/kung-fury
Old Mar 6th 2014, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah I'm definitely going to go global with it, it's the only way nowadays.

Thats what I thought, the Aussie market does seem restrictive.

Lol@ the film, what is it with guys and Kung Foo films, I bet you're Bruce Lee fan aren't you?

I've just watched the clip, it's funny.......for that type of film. I see it's reached it's target and more.

There's some great stuff on there.
Old Mar 6th 2014, 8:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for my latest kickstarter purchase, a taillight with inbuilt camera, from a small Perth business:

http://fly6.com/video/
Old Mar 6th 2014, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fish.01
Waiting for my latest kickstarter purchase, a taillight with inbuilt camera, from a small Perth business:

Nice Idea !
Old Mar 7th 2014, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fish.01

Kickstarter is great for that kind of thing fish.
Old Mar 18th 2014, 11:50 am
Just Joined

Wilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud of

newbie just hanging around reading lots more than i post. information gathering stage of OZ Vs Canada.

But to get back on point - kickstarters are great me and my OH have kicked into a few to date and look at it regularly ... Good Luck
Old Mar 19th 2014, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey there Wilsons

Good luck with it all

Regarding Kickstarter, it's great isn't it? I'm addicted, I think it's a great platform to launch a business from and I quite often contribute small amounts just to help people on their way. I love it.
Old Mar 19th 2014, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

Wilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud ofWilsons22 has much to be proud of

Thanks

We have kicked in for a few things love having a little mosey round.