Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

kate...moving to melbourne

kate...moving to melbourne

Old Sep 18th 2009, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of
Default kate...moving to melbourne

Hope its ok to say a big thank you too someone!!
Kate from www.moving-to-melbourne.co.uk has helped me out with securing a 3week stay with alot of chasing people and with me sending loads of emails to her and also for kate to send me emails at times that even wild animals are asleep

I have never met her,but she seems a top girl and goes above and beyond in helping people move to oz with some stress removed

We are also going to book her services for a day to help with finding schools and a rental if time in the day(please get in touch kate so we can get started)

So hats off to her and she is throughly recommended so far

jase
Old Sep 18th 2009, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all
Default Re: kate...moving to melbourne

Hi Jase
Good to hear Kate as helped you out, she is a top girl who goes that ''extra mile'' for many people. Good Luck with your move
Cal x
Old Sep 30th 2009, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

UK-2-OZ will become famous soon enoughUK-2-OZ will become famous soon enough

Thanks Jase and thanks Cal.
It is a pleasure
There is no urgent rush to book any services, lets just get you settled first and over the jetlag then I will be there for you.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

chilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nice

I second that she has been great in helping sort out my initial accomodation & even managed to get car hire cheaper than my new employers could get it.

Kate is a star!!!
Old Oct 1st 2009, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

UK-2-OZ will become famous soon enoughUK-2-OZ will become famous soon enough

Please stop it, I'm getting all embarrassed I just try to take some of that weight off your shoulders from what is already a stressful time for you all.
Kate
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

juliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nice

Originally Posted by UK-2-OZ
Please stop it, I'm getting all embarrassed I just try to take some of that weight off your shoulders from what is already a stressful time for you all.
Kate
Kate - you know you will first to hear if we are ready to go - still waiting to sell up... Have to validate by 22 June 2010 though, so at the worst you may be getting an email to find us a 2 week stay..

Julie x