The Karma is on me!

Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:09 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Karma is on me!

Originally Posted by angel17796
Karma or booze sounds great, im nearly finished my wine lol

Sent you some Karma as well, I'm really spreading it around to-night
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:10 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Fine Ginny, how's you.

Had just about the best laugh every on Sunday, took the kids to George Square ice rink, it was bloody hilarious watching these eejit adults trying to skate, obviously for the first time, I was actually crying laughing. My hubby said 'Only in Glasgow eh, its obviously not full of sporty people' This guy was sweating so much I thought he was going to have a heart attack. I was spectating - I know my limits - the sweaty guy flew right up to me then fainted, and all I could do was piss myself laughing, I feel I was lucky no one stabbed me for making a pure **** of them.

I kept shouting at the kids, keep away from the adults
I hope you performed some CPR!

Sounds like a laugh!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:12 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Stitch
I hope you performed some CPR!

Sounds like a laugh!

Cheers

Ginny

What!!! your joking aren't you

Fortunately the firs aiders were there, thinking they were dead cool
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:16 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhhh bet the guy would've sprung back to life if you had!!!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Sent you some Karma as well, I'm really spreading it around to-night

Aww cheers!! I cant wait to get up to scotland and get my arse thru to glasgow for shopping. Its been 6 months since ive been up but will definately try the skating. I know im overweight, smoke too much and drink too much but it will be worth the laugh, probably at my expense lol
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:44 pm

Aww cheers!! I cant wait to get up to scotland and get my arse thru to glasgow for shopping. Its been 6 months since ive been up but will definately try the skating. I know im overweight, smoke too much and drink too much but it will be worth the laugh, probably at my expense lol

It's an absolute MUST. It's a must also to be overweight, smoke and drink (but I bet your not), and definately not be able to skate, only down side is there is a sign saying you won't get on if your pissed, anything else goes. Honestly it was the funniest thing I'd seen in years, you couldn't have made it up
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:45 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Before I get too pissed, have some K on me.

Rich
Just sent ya some
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jcapulet
Just sent ya some
Think your smiley with the xmas hat on is smart!!! K on way
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

The first aiders were on the ice??? what if they fell, who would look after them if they fell!!!
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:31 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Think your smiley with the xmas hat on is smart!!! K on way
Thanks CathnPaul! I'll have to wait till tomorrow to karma you...that way I won't shoot ya a blank one
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

It's an absolute MUST. It's a must also to be overweight, smoke and drink (but I bet your not), and definately not be able to skate, only down side is there is a sign saying you won't get on if your pissed, anything else goes. Honestly it was the funniest thing I'd seen in years, you couldn't have made it up

Iam, iam and i definately am lol. Had meds today and tried to do hair and make-up a la hooker style so the doctor wouldnt notice the fatness or smoke smell lol. Tried to lose 2 stone from yesterday but unfortunately it never worked. Hope it snows when im up the road, i miss the snow at xmas. Wish i had been there, that would have made my day
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:51 pm

Iam, iam and i definately am lol. Had meds today and tried to do hair and make-up a la hooker style so the doctor wouldnt notice the fatness or smoke smell lol. Tried to lose 2 stone from yesterday but unfortunately it never worked. Hope it snows when im up the road, i miss the snow at xmas. Wish i had been there, that would have made my day

I am too, then I get pissed and think I'm not, will have to try and stay sober for the meds, god it will be so difficulst
Old Dec 12th 2005, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

I am too, then I get pissed and think I'm not, will have to try and stay sober for the meds, god it will be so difficulst

pmsl. Wonder how hard it will be to skate on ice be overweight and drunk ??? If you get down and skate a lot before the meds then you might drop a few pounds. Unfortunately i have continued to drink and eat A LOT so might find it difficult to glide over the ice nicely
Old Dec 12th 2005, 10:07 pm

pmsl. Wonder how hard it will be to skate on ice be overweight and drunk ??? If you get down and skate a lot before the meds then you might drop a few pounds. Unfortunately i have continued to drink and eat A LOT so might find it difficult to glide over the ice nicely

No honestly, no one, and I mean no one, was glideing over the ice
Old Dec 13th 2005, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

No honestly, no one, and I mean no one, was glideing over the ice

I can imagine the scene now. lol