33.33%
no, I want MORE karma.
66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Karma exchange

Old Jan 16th 2006, 4:34 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma exchange

Originally Posted by walla1
why, would you like some?
Dont start sucking up ya big tosser
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:10 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Dont start sucking up ya big tosser
piss off
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:08 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
piss off
Thats twice you have said that on this thread, try for a hat trick ?
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:17 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Thats twice you have said that on this thread, try for a hat trick ?
piss off, there you go, and if you roll your eyes anymore you'll end up going to the opticians
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:42 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Can honestly say I couldn't give a tom-tit about the karma points, but the nice messages are always welcome (actually, even the not-so-nice ones are usually worth a giggle). That anyone would become so obsessed with collecting karma points that they'd go on some mad crusade in the lounge is beyond me. Access to forums like these do make you wonder what people obsessed over *before* t'internet.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:51 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
You're only 15 places behind me !!

I must thank the two karma givers, but I only needed 60 points.

How did I just get an extra 1,762 points from just two donations !!! ?

Another few like that and i'll be looking at my 3rd milestone !

i gave, i gave cos i think youre grrrrreat!!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:15 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
All are welcome in the Lounge.. but if you come with a pissy attitude ..you won't be happy there.. enjoy a laugh and can take some ribbing you'll be fine .. Its only pixels ..its not real life ...

All are welcome in the Barbi.. but if you come with a pissy attitude ..you won't be happy here.. enjoy a laugh and can take some ribbing you'll be fine .. Its only pixels ..its not real life .

Though if your not emigrating to Australia, and have no interest in emigrating to Australia, we are allowed to wonder out loud what the fk you're doing here.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:23 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I just checked my karma points today, and looked for a thread on Karma.

I haven't read the previous posts on here, but thought i'd just mention I only need another 60 points to get me to a milestone !!

Karma should be banned, it's addictive !!!!

I'm 6 places ahead of you! And thats with 7,400 less posts,

and been a member for a year and a half less than you,

and about 1/100th as helpful as you to others.

Lifes a bitch innit

ADL

Edit: Oh and I just tried to give you Karma and it won't let me! I think we may have a conspiracy here.

Last edited by A dogs life; Jan 16th 2006 at 7:29 am.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:34 am
Banned

spiral tribe is an unknown quantity at this point

After reading through the last few pages of bitchiness on my karma whoring thread I wondered if any of you actually want to give me karma?

I seem to of opened a few old wounds here, sorry bout dat'!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:54 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got 700 + up for grabs to the first 3to send me some
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:57 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hi Caroline how do you know how much you've got to give, sorry confused with all this
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:00 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms
Hi Caroline how do you know how much you've got to give, sorry confused with all this
I've got 70481 points....think I understand it as 10 % (I think)

Have a look at your points and I'll send you some when you tell me
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spiral tribe
After reading through the last few pages of bitchiness on my karma whoring thread I wondered if any of you actually want to give me karma?

I seem to of opened a few old wounds here, sorry bout dat'!

I've sent you some K.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:19 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got 70481 points....think I understand it as 10 % (I think)

Have a look at your points and I'll send you some when you tell me
You've sent me 720 Cas

Last edited by possoms; Jan 16th 2006 at 8:36 am.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 9:14 am
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

I sent you some....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.