33.33%
no, I want MORE karma.
66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Karma exchange

Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:02 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma exchange

Originally Posted by walla1
and you need a reminder that this is a public forum.
Only as public as the owners wish

as for lounge posters coming here, why the hell not. Ive not seen any trolls around for a while and if a lounge poster invokes lively debate, I'm all for it.

You cant allow a forum to become stagnant, no more than you can allow it to become a forum of animosity. There has to be a balance to keep people interested in coming. There are many passive people here that keep coming no matter whats going on. Its been my experience through some of the Pm's Ive received that while they are passive and gentle in their own posts, they do enjoy a bit of shi* on the forum, it livens things up.

Personally I may be considered a stirrer and that sits ok with me. I believe people to know that there's no literal malice intended and I'm just (many times) doing my part to liven the forum up. Its called being a contributor not unlike any other poster here.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:04 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A dogs life
It would be different if they tried to be a bit better in the Barbi than in the lounge, but they still have their same gawdawful arrogant attitude when they post in here.

Anyway, my post was a response to fluffy the campsite layer, who did ask after all .

And it is true, so I posted the explanation of why they feel the need to post on an Australian forum.
But quite a few of us are in Oz, GG, Walla1 and myself for starters
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:06 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Ive not seen any trolls around for a while and if a lounge poster invokes lively debate, I'm all for it.

You cant allow a forum to become stagnant
You sussed me
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:07 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Only as public as the owners wish

as for lounge posters coming here, why the hell not. Ive not seen any trolls around for a while and if a lounge poster invokes lively debate, I'm all for it.

You cant allow a forum to become stagnant, no more than you can allow it to become a forum of animosity. There has to be a balance to keep people interested in coming. There are many passive people here that keep coming no matter whats going on. Its been my experience through some of the Pm's Ive received that while they are passive and gentle in their own posts, they do enjoy a bit of shi* on the forum, it livens things up.

Personally I may be considered a stirrer and that sits ok with me. I believe people to know that there's no literal malice intended and I'm just (many times) doing my part to liven the forum up. Its called being a contributor not unlike any other poster here.
so what's your point?
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:15 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

so what's your point?
My first line was intended for you, not the rest, but Im up for it mate.....
This isnt a public forum, its a private company.
Any point I failed to make ????
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:19 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
But quite a few of us are in Oz, GG, Walla1 and myself for starters

And they weren't the ones being referred to.

If I have to spell it out, its the american based expats posting on a subforum of the australian forum that was the question...

Sheesh Anyway, this is a first, a Karma whoring thread gone sour!!!
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:20 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

so what's your point?
up the toon
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:21 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

My first line was intended for you, not the rest, but Im up for it mate.....
This isnt a public forum, its a private company.
Any point I failed to make ????
ok, but what you up for?
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:21 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by wengerboy
up the toon
piss off
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:23 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by A dogs life
And they weren't the ones being referred to.

If I have to spell it out, its the american based expats posting on a subforum of the australian forum that was the question...

Sheesh Anyway, this is a first, a Karma whoring thread gone sour!!!
all things lead to the demonisation of the lounge.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:26 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

piss off
you gotta see that sven thread mate !
he reckons owen went to newcastle for the money
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:27 am
Banned

ok, but what you up for?
A BE member such as yourself with so much posting experience I couldn't possibly say anything that satisfies your close scrutiny being a member with over 33 posts per day since you joined, you must be absolutely perfect (notwithstanding one without a life)
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:34 am
Keeping it fairly real

A BE member such as yourself with so much posting experience I couldn't possibly say anything that satisfies your close scrutiny being a member with over 33 posts per day since you joined, you must be absolutely perfect (notwithstanding one without a life)
1) I joined this forum for advice, cutting my teeth in the Oz section as a matter of fact.

2) I pay my cash as this place provides me with a huge amount of enternainment.

3 ) I have a job with internet access so I can play away.

4) What the **** has it got to do with you anyway what I do with my time?
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:34 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by wengerboy
you gotta see that sven thread mate !
he reckons owen went to newcastle for the money
never
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:48 am
Banned

1) I joined this forum for advice, cutting my teeth in the Oz section as a matter of fact.

2) I pay my cash as this place provides me with a huge amount of enternainment.

3 ) I have a job with internet access so I can play away.

4) What the **** has it got to do with you anyway what I do with my time?
Touch a nerve there did I ?
Youre such a great contributor here I have sympathy for your employer if he/she seeks a productive employee. You must be young with little work ethic but dont feel bad, the majority of people like you are alike so you can be rest assured that you are not alone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.